Jacksonville vs Denver a big game for the Seahawks

chrispy

Reaction score
Credit to Broncos. A W is a W and there's little note who it comes against at the end of the season. That said, the Jags played poorly for 80% of the game. That's slightly worse than the Broncos playing poorly for 60%.... TN next week might tell a more complete story.

FLSeahawk

Reaction score
Credit to Broncos. A W is a W and there's little note who it comes against at the end of the season. That said, the Jags played poorly for 80% of the game. That's slightly worse than the Broncos playing poorly for 60%.... TN next week might tell a more complete story.
I agree

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

Broncs are on their bye next week

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I see a lot of emotional comments on this site every week rooting for a Russell Wilson loss. Draft picks aside, you're really setting yourselves up for an unhappy Sunday when you're betting the parlay for both the Seahawks win and the Russell Wilson's loss.

I'll settle for just a Seahawk win today thank you very much...

Crizilla

Reaction score
I see a lot of emotional comments on this site every week rooting for a Russell Wilson loss. Draft picks aside, you're really setting yourselves up for an unhappy Sunday when you're betting the parlay for both the Seahawks win and the Russell Wilson's loss.

This. If your team isn't the Seahawks who cares what they do? Besides end of season playoff scenarios who cares? Even 710 Seattle sports radio can't help but talk about the broncos . Seattle is marketing Denver quite well I must say

bmorepunk

Reaction score

I get liking draft position on the Broncos losing. And we don't want to see our team lose a dude and him go to another team and do really well, because then you get FOMO, especially with QB.

He's been doing silly thing off the field, and the memes are funny.

But some people seem really emotionally invested in him, like a spurned ex. That doesn't seem healthy.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
I get liking draft position on the Broncos losing. And we don't want to see our team lose a dude and him go to another team and do really well, because then you get FOMO, especially with QB.

He's been doing silly thing off the field, and the memes are funny.

But some people seem really emotionally invested in him, like a spurned ex. That doesn't seem healthy.
Who seems a bit obsessed about this topic? Those who enjoy seeing the former QB still need Pete or those who are still obsessed with the success of the former QB?

Latest posts