It's time to start taking some chances in the draft!

Spohawks

Reaction score
As we all know, the FO has totally out did themselves with filling holes and drafting starters this draft! So its time to pick up some freaks that could pan out!

Will it be the 5'8 WR that runs a 4.26?
The 6'4 205lbs DB who runs a 4.32?
OT that weights 386lbs (will be the heaviest NFL player)
There are still some All Americans and the best deep ball passer in draft waiting to be picked.

Who do you want as a project player? With the 4th pick tomorrow, the Hawks have time to add another suprise starter!

I am still holding out for Spiller...the best RB in the draft!

Last edited:

PNW

Reaction score
There’s so many good players on the board, I’m not sure who we’ll take....I either want that 6’4” corner or the 6’8” 368lbs OT with pick #109

Omahawk

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a reach but I'd grab Brandon Smith, LB from Penn State ASAP. There are also some good CBs and D linemen out there. I think the remainder of the draft needs to focus on defense.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This may be a bit of a reach but I'd grab Brandon Smith, LB from Penn State ASAP. There are also some good CBs and D linemen out there. I think the remainder of the draft needs to focus on defense.

Agree that defence should be the priority especially DB and LB. Doubt we can find a good DT in the 4th round. Just as long as they don't go with a WR. For some reason we don't do well with late round WR's. Better luck with UDFA WR's.