It's all about expectations

minormillikin

Reaction score
That's why I'm not mad or disappointed in how this game is going. I expected a loss, and predicted the Seahawks would be suffocated on both sides of the ball.

And the best part... If Seahawks somehow win. I'll be really happy, because I wasn't counting on a win.

Mostly this season I've just been observing the Seahawks the way a scientist observes rats in a maze. I'm not emotionally invested in what the rats do, I just watch and take notes.

GemCity

Reaction score
As much as I dislike what’s going on and claim to know a fix (this changes daily btw), I expect them to win and get abrasive with family members when shit doesn’t go our way.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
That's why I'm not mad or disappointed in how this game is going. I expected a loss, and predicted the Seahawks would be suffocated on both sides of the ball.

And the best part... If Seahawks somehow win. I'll be really happy, because I wasn't counting on a win.

Mostly this season I've just been observing the Seahawks the way a scientist observes rats in a maze. I'm not emotionally invested in what the rats do, I just watch and take notes.

Exactly. I've been this way for years now.

OP
OP
minormillikin

minormillikin

Reaction score
Exactly. I've been this way for years now.
Me too. And it's also why I don't get mad, turn off the game and storm off.

I'm not sad if the rats don't get the cheese, but I still enjoy watching them scurry around and tracking the progress from game to game.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I get we have a backup QB. But the Eagle's strength is their DL. Their weakness is the secondary and LBs. You pass against that.

I'm still seeing more runs that make sense. But then again, I'm seeing a lot of patterns less than line to gain - so who knows what our coaches are thinking?

Latest posts