It will be no cake walk this Sunday

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":85o7l8xx said:
The Cardinals would probably have 11 and possibly 12 wins right now if they played in the NFC Least this year instead of the NFC Best.

Yet, they couldn't beat (@)Philly to keep pace with the 49ers.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
You can't ever discount a team in the NFL and the way our division is playing the rest of the league, you definitely can't discount anyone in the NFC West. The Seahawks deserve a team that will give them everything they can and the Cardinals deserve to get the best we have to offer.

I just don't think that Arizona will be able to pass the ball so they'd better find their running game or it is going to be a very long flight back for them.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":1cm0itvw said:
Yet, they couldn't beat (@)Philly to keep pace with the 49ers.
What's that supposed to be an argument in favor of?

There has only been one team in the history of the NFL that didn't lay an egg at some point in the season. The '72 Dolphins.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Has Carson Palmer ever played at the Clink before? Perhaps once with Cincinnati? I can't remember it if he has. A quarterback's maiden voyage into our stadium is usually very fun on our end.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
It won't be a Brees
rimshot.gif
for sure.

They're trying to claw their way into the playoffs and are playing really good football over the last 6 games or so.

seahawks08

Reaction score
CaptBennett":3pw993j9 said:
The Arizona Cardinals are going to come up here and compete their hardest. They're trying to secure that wild card playoff spot and are going to fight for it.

I don't think this game is something to look past. And I just heard word that Fitz is planning to play after his concussion last week.

Be prepared for one physical game. Go hawks!

Alright, I won't look over it. Will keep do my part and roar at the Clink for the game!

KK84

Reaction score
Happybelly":1u837p1c said:
Blitzer88":1u837p1c said:
Yeah, I don't feel to good about this game..........We gotta bring our A game.

Do you ever feel good about a game? Not trying to be rude, but every post I see you worrying about something.

Worrying is kinda his thing.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Arizona Defense against the Run is one of the best in the NFL. Hence, yardage on the ground could be very tough. Russell Wilson is going to have to rebound on his Passing compared to last week if we are to win this game. If we can get 125 yards on the Ground and 200 yards in the Air.....I see us winning 27-13.

wannabe

Reaction score
Its not going to be even close. The 12man will be numbing. Hawks win by 24.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":343oi6xc said:
Hawk Strap":343oi6xc said:
Cardinals suck
Uhh, actually no they don't.

Yeah well , they will be 9-7 at the end of the year ( which will make them 1-5 in the division) and miss the playoffs. They are a C+ team at best but as far as I'm concerned they suck.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":384wys80 said:
The Arizona Defense against the Run is one of the best in the NFL. Hence, yardage on the ground could be very tough. Russell Wilson is going to have to rebound on his Passing compared to last week if we are to win this game. If we can get 125 yards on the Ground and 200 yards in the Air.....I see us winning 27-13.

I've seen plenty of people say that balls were sailing on him because the wind mechanics at MetLife.

It would make some sense too... he doesn't have the flatter release, bullet trajectories the taller QBs do... Wilson has to put a lot of air under his throws which tend to sail on him.

Paul Allen needs to invest in some wind technology so Wilson can prepare throwing it in MetLife squalls.

HawkWow

Reaction score
The 12 seems to have 2 levels of intensity. 1 level for everyday games and a completely different level for primetime games and / or games of extra importance.

If the 12 is in routine mode, anticipating an easy win, I would take the 11 points...Seattle 23-Zona 14. Hawks coming off a long 2 week road trip and may need such a boost.

If the 12 is in a frenzy, I'd give the points thinking a Hawk win 27-10.

Holiday season, lots of people probably taking Monday off, so I assume the 12 will be fully ramped up as we try to close out the NFC. If not, this won't be an easy win.

NYG quit last week and that made us look (even) better than we actually played....especially offensively. Zona is coming to Seattle like they're going to the Superbowl. It will be an entirely different situation from last week and I'd be slightly concerned if we were not at home. But we are at home. ; )

uncle fester

Reaction score
AZ currently have the No. 1 run defense.

NYG had the no. 5 going into that game. If it wasn't for the complete and utter ineptitude of their offense, that game could've been a lot closer.

This is not a cakewalk.

TXHawkFan

Reaction score
The Seahawks have been working all season for the chance to win the NFC West and HFA so I don't think anyone will be overlooking the Cardinals - players or fans. I expect a playoff atmosphere in the Clink on Sunday.

gulliver

Reaction score
Not too worried about this one--we've got the division and HFA to play for, and while the Cards are getting tougher, it's not a great matchup for them.

The game I'm really worried about not only dropping, but blowing pretty much all the incredible stats we've accumulated this year, is the Rams. If we already clinched the NFCW and HFA, and the Rams come to town hoping to take down another giant, and we're resting everybody... I don't want to drop that game and bring all the defensive averages up.

drdiags

Reaction score
Njhawkboss":dalyztjr said:
Carson Palmer can't handle the 12th man!!!!!

He has played here before, when he, Ochocinco and Housh came here with the Bengals. He put up good numbers handling the mid-2000's version of the 12th man. It has been awhile and that was against an Holmgren's post-XL team. He will have problems but this isn't his first rodeo.

hawksmode

Reaction score
I worry about all games. It is a must win for them and the Seahawks always have a target on their back. But then again...we have more at stake so the odds are in our favor.

Our crowd will keep the defense going crazy. I see some really hard hits in this one.