It will be no cake walk this Sunday

CaptBennett

Reaction score
The Arizona Cardinals are going to come up here and compete their hardest. They're trying to secure that wild card playoff spot and are going to fight for it.

I don't think this game is something to look past. And I just heard word that Fitz is planning to play after his concussion last week.

Be prepared for one physical game. Go hawks!

Steve2222

Reaction score
Seahawks by 2+ TDs. I'll wear a Cardinals avatar until the Seahawks win again if they don't.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
I agree. It's gonna be tough. Still, it's hard to imagine the Hawks losing this one unless they completely crap their pants.

mikeak

Reaction score
Remember it is not up to Fitz. There will be a test compared to his baseline test that determines if he can play

Riley12

Reaction score
I worry about this game like I worry about all games, but the Cardinals cannot underestimate the Seahawks in this case.
There is too much on our side of the ball to play for this week - NFC West, HFA, playoff tuneup, unbeaten home record.

I heard their coach say that it will be loud.

Uh, no. A plane taking off is 'loud'. The crowd on Sunday will be closer to 'head splitting'. I have no need to use my voice for two
solid weeks, so there won't be any holding back and I expect nothing less from everyone else.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
The fans can looks past anything if they want to. If they looking stupid after their own end result, it was their choice.

Seahawks however are taking it one game at a time, they'll be ready to match Cardinals do or die intensity, Seahawks also know if they lose this game, they only have one more to secure the NFC West and #1 spot. So they'll be ready.

Besides, Gore's 51yard cutback and the ensuing loss woke up a sleeping Giant no teams is going to want to mess with here on out.

Cards can give the Seahawks everything they got but they still aren't going to win.

carlwain74

Reaction score
Loud...it is going to be ear splittingly loud!! I have my ear plugs ready so I can shout even louder than before.

Those Cardinals will need to lip read to win this game... Go Hawks.

Having said all that it is going to be a physically tough game and one that the Seahawks will win..

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
This is a completely different Cardinals team than the one the Hawks faced in Glendale earlier this season. They have improved substantially over the course of the season thanks to Bruce Arians. I could easily see the Cards making a game of this, esp. with the Hawks' propensity for occasionally playing down to the opponent in closer-than-it-should-have-been home games (ex: Bucs & Titans this year, Rams end of last year).

That said, the Cards' injury situation is beginning to mount up, and could finally catch up to them. Mathieu is gone. Fitz is concussed. Michael Floyd and Andre Ellington aren't 100%. And so on. Regardless, it won't be 58-0 like last year.

Sac

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":3rnv3sq8 said:
Hawk Strap":3rnv3sq8 said:
Cardinals suck
Uhh, actually no they don't.

mu3b.gif

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Cardinals would probably have 11 and possibly 12 wins right now if they played in the NFC Least this year instead of the NFC Best.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
The line on the game has moved up to Seahawks -10.5 or 11. A close game is certainly possible, but it shouldn't be expected. Tampa is the only team to play us tough at the Clink the whole year, and if you mention Tennessee I'll punch you in the throat because we both know just how absurdly flukey it was that they were ever close on the scoreboard.

Cards are a decent team but the home Seahawks are on a completely different level.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
The Cardinals would be undefeated if they didn't have to play any good teams.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
Regaurdless..of anything. know this......

This will be an awesome game... I can't wait to get my yell on.
wife driving Me drinking.. epic :)

Happybelly

Reaction score
Blitzer88":zlqp9378 said:
Yeah, I don't feel to good about this game..........We gotta bring our A game.

Do you ever feel good about a game? Not trying to be rude, but every post I see you worrying about something.