It was Hopkins

Biggiec76

Reaction score
You cant rule out that it could have been someone else that played a cruel trick on them and now he wont confess cause this has turned out to be a big deal. go ahead and put 200 19-23 yr olds in a hotel and see what happens. It may be over the line but it sounds like it was someone messing with another.

12evanf

Reaction score
John Schneider was probably the culprit. He'll do ANYTHING to get a value pick.

godawg

Reaction score
Given that the hotel room was in their names, it would require worse than criminal stupidity for Hopkins or Harrison to have done it. My guess is that it was another receiver or two who was/were hoping for just this kind of a reaction. I'd love to see Hopkins slip to 56 though.

OP
OP
Hawkfan77

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":134n383h said:
He threw feces on the wall. I know there was guys (many in this thread) that stated they wouldn't touch Tyrann Mathieu because of drug problems, I have to assume you now feel the same about Hopkins and would not touch him. Anyone who throws feces on the wall and pee's all over the room at the biggest interview of their life has more than just drug issues. Or will we now make excuses for Hopkins and say he is a "value pick". Should be interesting to see people react to this news.
Nope, still want Hopkins

lukerguy

Reaction score
You've heard of Nuke Hopkins as a nickname? Forever, he will be known as Duke Hopkins.

chris98251

Reaction score
If the room was in their name then it's beyond stupid, if they were having a Hotel party where everyone kinda goes from room to room doing the party scene then I can see someone trashing a bathroom thats a hanger on. Most the players there know the consequences and don't want attention like this. Their agents have to be telling them make your news in the interview and in the training sessions not after hours.

titan3131

Reaction score
Guys dont be to quick to judge.

I went to a hotel near the Grand canyon on Choir tour in high school. I went to a private christian school.

I roomed with 3 of my best friends.

The day we got back we all were pulled to the principals office and interrogated about smearing toothpaste and shit all over the walls.

NO ONE DID IT.

We investigated and came to the conclusion a min wage employee was setting us up and trying to scam the school.

Sac

Reaction score
titan3131":12nn50v5 said:

I went to a hotel near the Grand canyon on Choir tour in high school. I went to a private christian school.

I roomed with 3 of my best friends.

The day we got back we all were pulled to the principals office and interrogated about smearing toothpaste and shit all over the walls.

NO ONE DID IT.

We investigated and came to the conclusion a min wage employee was setting us up and trying to scam the school.

So..you're a poo flinging Bible Thumper? Gotcha.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
titan3131":2exc1fx6 said:

Whether we do or not it won't matter. The only opinions that will matter are NFL GMs. PC and JS aren't going to think twice about taking Hopkins if they want him whether I unfairly call him Stinkfinger or not.