Is this the game Wilson proves he is an elite QB?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
irocdave":3p80gm4s said:
Kam may be injured, Sherm and Thomas are not 100%. Lynch will be Lynch, but I have a feeling that Wilson will need to be more than what he has shown to date to win this game. This could be the difference between 17 million a year and 25 a year. If the D gives up points and Wilson gets in to a scoring battle ( say 380+yards and 3 TD's) with Brady and the Hawks win will Wilson be elevated to NFL QB elite status?
It doesn't matter, Dave. Those who think he is not 'elite' will never think he is. They, possibly like you, are of the mindset that only a prototypical 'pocket passer' can ever be 'elite.'

I'm highly confident in our QB. No jury necessary for me anymore... especially after year two.

olyfan63

Reaction score
dukestar":3l96o3xz said:
Meeker":3l96o3xz said:
One factor of being elite is consistency...so no.
So essentially you are saying RW is not consistent. That my friend is a major fail. RW is one of the most consistent QBs in the league. He consisyently wins, consistently has the team in a position to win, consistently protects the ball and consistently says the same canned responses in interviews. Please elaborate on what he is not consistent with?

Russell is definitely elite in the consistent interview responses.

I think Marshawn just needs a Russell bobblehead and a wristband cheatsheat of Russell-isms to take to interviews with him, and he'd be fine. Close his eyes and finger a Russell saying on the wristband, and recite that.