Is there a chance that Lynch retires?

Will Marshawn retire if the Hawks don't budge on his demands?

• No way in hell

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • It's a possibility

Votes: 66 68.8%
  • Yes. He will spend the rest of his days eating Skittles in a rocking chair

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters

Tical21

Reaction score
Zero chance, because he's a different kind of cat. Deep inside, he burns to be the beast. He needs his team to rely on him. With him, I really truly believe it isn't about the money. It is about the team committing to him being their beast for the next couple of years. And he will be.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tical21":16fuapmn said:
Zero chance, because he's a different kind of cat. Deep inside, he burns to be the beast. He needs his team to rely on him. With him, I really truly believe it isn't about the money. It is about the team committing to him being their beast for the next couple of years. And he will be.
I just want him to understand it's okay to start handing the baton off before he's ruined for after football. Hopefully it's on his terms because he's The Beast and I want him to go out with dignity, grace and TWO rings as befits him.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Tell me that stupid article on him retiring isn't another reason for him to hate the media

rigelian

Reaction score
None of knows Marshawn Lynch. Trying to predict whether he retires or not is a fools errand. As for the notion that he's been coddled all his life, I suggest whoever said that get on a football field and let some 250 linebacker hit you at full speed. Then get up and do it again and again. I think sports fans have seem to believe that these guys personally owe them something. This is a dispute between Seahawks management and a player. Hopefully it will be resolved in a way that leaves the team better off.