Is Sherman sand bagging on the elbow injury

dukestar

Reaction score
I'm not a real doctor but I play one on the internet. I think Sherman will be very close to 100% since he simply hyper extended his elbow and didn't do any serious ligament/tendon damage and this is why he is a full participant in practice. Thomas on the other hand likely had a subluxation (partial dislocation). Typical shoulder subluxation requires 3 - 6 weeks recovery time. I think this is why Thomas is not practicising yet. Expect to see Thomas a partial participant next week.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":omezrgvc said:
...I meant, of course Sherman would play up an injury to bait a QB in that sense, too. Why wouldn't he? Gain a competitive edge any way you can. Again, I don't think he was this time, however.

Why you makin' me Roethlisberger this, bro?

Because I truly don't believe he'd fake an injury simply because he knows he's better than that. Now who's having to Rapistberger things? :twisted:

gowazzu02

Reaction score
He was talking with his hands during his presser the other day. Not that thats really a "football move" lol...its good that its not pinned against him in a brace.

travlinhawk

Reaction score
IMO-Sherm was really hurt but at the same time playing it up a bit to try and push Rodgers to throw his way knowing that Rodgers would not play into it (thinking Sherm was sandbagging). Brilliant move by Sherm...

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I agree sherm baited AR... but Sherm knew that AR knew that he knew PC knew... sherm was like Whaaaat! :D