Is Russell Wilson Fake?

HansGruber

Reaction score
vin.couve12":c55im83s said:
I'm not choosing to see it that way because of no other reason than RW. I didn't think that about Lynch and considering how other players continually said that Lynch was the unquestioned leader of the team instead of the typical QB...there's something to that.

This is about RW and his transparency. Nothing else.

Sent from Tapatalk

Now you're just making stuff up.

Tons of players have said Wilson has been the unquestioned leader of the team since a few games into his rookie season. Lynch might have been the engine that made our offense effective at times, but that's a different topic. I have not heard any players say Lynch was the leader of the offense or the team.

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1ft1gpwp said:
Heard it many times, Hans. Also...Doug with another kind of underhanded comment.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... hawn-Lynch

I don't think there's really any doubt that RW inherits that role, however. He did so late last year.

congrats but were did he say Wilson was not a leader? Oh wait the did not, you kno0w you can have more than one leader on a team right. So far all you have done is make stuff up, or twist stuff around. IN the end you are entitled to your opinion, but in the end that is all it is, and there is way more actual proof that your opinion is wrong.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Anthony!":1gzs8klm said:
vin.couve12":1gzs8klm said:
Heard it many times, Hans. Also...Doug with another kind of underhanded comment.

I don't think there's really any doubt that RW inherits that role, however. He did so late last year.

congrats but were did he say Wilson was not a leader? Oh wait the did not, you kno0w you can have more than one leader on a team right. So far all you have done is make stuff up, or twist stuff around. IN the end you are entitled to your opinion, but in the end that is all it is, and there is way more actual proof that your opinion is wrong.
I don't know about making stuff up, but if it makes you feel better, the leadership topic was covered too. I also never said that RW wasn't A leader, just not THE leader. Outside of probably Kam on the back 7 of the D that will likely fall to RW on offense. Again, it pretty much did last year despite Doug's in game coach up that seemed....awkward.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... e-Seahawks

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":r04wot3d said:
Anthony!":r04wot3d said:
vin.couve12":r04wot3d said:

I don't know about making stuff up, but if it makes you feel better, the leadership topic was covered too. I also never said that RW wasn't A leader, just not THE leader. Outside of probably Kam on the back 7 of the D that will likely fall to RW on offense. Again, it pretty much did last year despite Doug's in game coach up that seemed....awkward.

dude once again you playing with words, trying to read into stuff to make a point that is wrong.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Anthony!":1eujlwud said:
vin.couve12":1eujlwud said:
Anthony!":1eujlwud said:
vin.couve12":1eujlwud said:

dude once again you playing with words, trying to read into stuff to make a point that is wrong.
Well the word itself is thrown around like ninja stars in feudal Japan.

Mike Rob with Sherm, who is also a "bigtime leader", which he is:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seaha ... retirement

It was also covered how many leaders the Hawks have in the previous vid by Mike Rob.

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":nl669qfp said:
Anthony!":nl669qfp said:
vin.couve12":nl669qfp said:
Anthony!":nl669qfp said:

It was also covered how many leaders the Hawks have in the previous vid by Mike Rob.

okay and your point? None of that says Wilson was and is not a leader, and probably the main one on offense. So you really not accomplishing anything. Many teams have more than one leader.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":myilso7y said:
okay and your point? None of that says Wilson was and is not a leader, and probably the main one on offense. So you really not accomplishing anything. Many teams have more than one leader.

I have to add to this....Where was ML's leadership last Season?......That's right.
Listening to Brock's raving about how Russell Wilson is lighting it up in OTA's, and how the ONLY other Quarterback that he's EVER seen that was that impressive, was a young Payton Manning.....That's how true LEADERS conduct business on the gridiron.
I have to smile on the inside when I hear some people in here that saying that it's ML, and not RW who are/were the true leader of the Seahawks Offense.
Brock also said, "Russell Wilson makes EVERYONE around him.....BETTER"

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Leadership is overrated. There's new leaders every year. Lots of you stressed when Hasselbeck and Lofa left. Where's our leadership you all cried. Many were pissed at the front office for letting them go.

I sat back and watched our new leaders step to the forefront.

We will miss what Marshawn brought. That ass kicker badass edge. Hopefully guys will adapt and a new leader that brings that badass attitude will emerge.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Anthony!":mhjlzx4v said:
vin.couve12":mhjlzx4v said:
Anthony!":mhjlzx4v said:
vin.couve12":mhjlzx4v said:

:lol: How many times do I have to say that I never said Wilson isn't a leader? He is. :lol:

Haysoos...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2vt82qvd said:
Anthony!":2vt82qvd said:

I have to add to this....Where was ML's leadership last Season?......That's right.
Listening to Brock's raving about how Russell Wilson is lighting it up in OTA's, and how the ONLY other Quarterback that he's EVER seen that was that impressive, was a young Payton Manning.....That's how true LEADERS conduct business on the gridiron.
I have to smile on the inside when I hear some people in here that saying that it's ML, and not RW who are/were the true leader of the Seahawks Offense.

RW can be that now and he really needs to. It really started last year with Lynch out, but nobody has compared to Lynch on the entire roster in terms of being the building block of the organization and what looks to be the leader of his teammates/peers. I don't think you can realistically "play swords" with that one.

RW was and is a leader, but it wasn't his team per se. It is now, however. Presumably anyway...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":15g6z9d4 said:
Leadership is overrated. There's new leaders every year. Lots of you stressed when Hasselbeck and Lofa left. Where's our leadership you all cried. Many were pissed at the front office for letting them go.

I sat back and watched our new leaders step to the forefront.

We will miss what Marshawn brought. That ass kicker badass edge. Hopefully guys will adapt and a new leader that brings that badass attitude will emerge.

I'd tend to agree really. People who aren't leaders really worry about being lead. You could worry about the "style" of leadership, I guess, but I think that foundation is paved and dried.

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":l548ihkf said:
Anthony!":l548ihkf said:
vin.couve12":l548ihkf said:
Anthony!":l548ihkf said:

:lol: How many times do I have to say that I never said Wilson isn't a leader? He is. :lol:

Haysoos...

then you just wasted every ones time and about a dozen posts to say nothing

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Anthony!":2qv1pdy6 said:
vin.couve12":2qv1pdy6 said:
Anthony!":2qv1pdy6 said:
vin.couve12":2qv1pdy6 said:
Anthony! said:

[emoji38] How many times do I have to say that I never said Wilson isn't a leader? He is. [emoji38]

Haysoos...

then you just wasted every ones time and about a dozen posts to say nothing
Oh the irony in these words.

Anthony!

Reaction score
vin.couve12":2n22s4ux said:
scutterhawk":2n22s4ux said:
Anthony!":2n22s4ux said:

RW can be that now and he really needs to. It really started last year with Lynch out, but nobody has compared to Lynch on the entire roster in terms of being the building block of the organization and what looks to be the leader of his teammates/peers. I don't think you can realistically "play swords" with that one.

RW was and is a leader, but it wasn't his team per se. It is now, however. Presumably anyway...

Hmmm now all you have to do is prove all of that. You cant though. Its pretty simple Lynch himself said it to Rw during his rookie year, .You got to lead us, and win this thing. Pretty simple, even you should understand Lynch was a leader so is Wilson. FYI PC has said since day 1 RW was a cornerstone of the team so sorry the HC disagrees. ET went on his blog after the SB to say the same thing. So sorry wrong.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Holy crap, I brought up Lynch being a leader as a retort to someone calling me a contrarian for the simple purpose of being a contrarian. Now we're on some BS about whether RW is a leader or not...what...from 10 posts back? What the hell is even going on here? Far too many "feelings" involved with this QB. It's like talking to religious people about religion....

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
vin.couve12":1z6jz8kz said:
Holy crap, I brought up Lynch being a leader as a retort to someone calling me a contrarian for the simple purpose of being a contrarian. Now we're on some BS about whether RW is a leader or not...what...from 10 posts back? What the hell is even going on here? Far too many "feelings" involved with this QB. It's like talking to religious people about religion....
This is Russell and Anthony! after all. Have you been under a rock.

He stands up for his man.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
For the record, I think RW is generally a fake persona....and I don't really blame him. He has extremely lofty aspirations and I don't put taking advantage past him one bit. He has that executive type of personality, his teammates have made comments about him, tried to punch him, called him not black enough, and none of that is really noteworthy other than it eludes to certain things about him. He's not sinister, a poor leader, or anything else because of it. I'm just not naive enough to believe most things about the public perception of a guy who acts like him and even sought a PR org while in college. Beyond that, he's probably a good dude.

If that hurts your feelings, go kick rocks, 12s.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
vin.couve12":32qp3xo4 said:
For the record, I think RW is generally a fake persona....and I don't really blame him. He has extremely lofty aspirations and I don't put taking advantage past him one bit. He has that executive type of personality, his teammates have made comments about him, tried to punch him, called him not black enough, and none of that is really noteworthy other than it eludes to certain things about him. He's not sinister, a poor leader, or anything else because of it. I'm just not naive enough to believe most things about the public perception of a guy who acts like him and even sought a PR org while in college. Beyond that, he's probably a good dude.

Sounds like jealousy from the people that can't deal with being on his level. Sounds like any quarterback worth a danm, sounds like a winner, sounds like a HoF player. Wilson isn't league average like Hasselbeck he's elite and Seattle rarely gets elite longterm in any offensive position beyond Walter Jones. And we got it with Wilson. You guys need to relax and enjoy the ride it's pretty short to be honest unless you have the real deal at quarterback.....

vin.couve12

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":jleort99 said:
vin.couve12":jleort99 said:

Sounds like jealousy from the people that can't deal with being on his level. Sounds like any quarterback worth a danm, sounds like a winner, sounds like a HoF player.
I wouldn't want to be on his "level." I do well for me, mine, and some others, but no way in hell would I want that stage. Like I stated in a post way back, in order to even be a good QB there has to be some...well...what I said was d baggery, but disassociation would be a better way of putting it.

But you're right. Definite HOFer. Statistics and the ring gets him in easy.