Is Carolina the new San Francisco

Rob12

Reaction score
carolinablue":9exxzodq said:
Yep. If the Panthers can't get it done this year when they are the better team (IMO) then you start looking a little bad. Last year I didn't really expect to win against the Seahawks, this year is totally different. I expect to win and a loss here would be just bad. Not to take anything away from the Seahawks because I do think they're a really good football team. I think they are better than Arizona (regardless of how some of the Cards fan's want to spin that last game).

What makes you the better team? It's your opinion, so defend it.

15 wins? That's great. It means absolutely nothing now.

Historically, Carolina is terrible after byes, which is what last week was for them. Cam struggles against good to elite defenses. He's shredded poor defenses, and that's where his MVP numbers largely come from.

Better team? No. Seattle is No. 1 in DVOA, top scoring defense for four straight years, and we're getting our hoss back on Sunday. The passing game has been rolling minus a couple of hiccups over the past 10 weeks.

You're not the better team until you beat us when it matters, and end our season. Until then, keep that opinion to yourself. You guys aren't even close, and Seattle will make that blatantly obvious come Sunday. This is a battled tested team, and we're getting back to the SB.

Please, if I'm wrong, come back to this thread, quote me, and call me out if you guys win on Sunday. But somehow, I really don't think we'll ever see that happen.