Injury Report For Wednesday

Hawks46

Reaction score
So that's what, 4 practices in a row for Percy ?

Ok, this sucks. My excitement is growing exponentially.

OP
OP
checkdanews

checkdanews

Reaction score
Hawks46":vawlacd5 said:

I believe so, Just the fact that he participated 100% today, after practicing at the end last week, and yesterday is a huuuuge sign for the good.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Hopefully, Kamtrak is okay... ball-carriers tend to tackle themselves when he's bringing that boom.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawks46":mn1y4oh0 said:

I think it's actually 5 but whatever... he will be playing and my bet is not in a limited role like Minnesota. He even took a huge hit and did a somersault and jumped right back up and kept going like a Timex watch.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1fhjw9bg said:
Not sure what the Kam injury is all about. Hopefully he's good to go.
Likely rest they do that kind of thing on Wensedays all the time especially in late season. It's when they don't practice on Thursday and Friday is when you worry.

summesm

Reaction score
Today was there Thursday practice everything moved up a day for Saturday game one more practice tomorrow then just walk through on Friday. From old injury reports looks like issue started week 11 was first time he made injury list for hip. I do know he was interviewed on nfl live this afternoon.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":2fcovgu7 said:
Hawks46":2fcovgu7 said:

I think it's actually 5 but whatever... he will be playing and my bet is not in a limited role like Minnesota. He even took a huge hit and did a somersault and jumped right back up and kept going like a Timex watch.
Which, when you consider they were looking at putting him on IR, tells me that he was sandbagging the whole time.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":e69n6s2d said:
KCHawkGirl":e69n6s2d said:
Hawks46":e69n6s2d said:

Which, when you consider they were looking at putting him on IR, tells me that he was sandbagging the whole time.
Or how the more realistic and sane response? They were being conservative after a minor setback after Minnesota? For some reason that makes way more sense when you put all the factors in play in context.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Every single player on the team has a nagging injury of some sort at this point in the season. They need to manage and balance the players to keep them effective through the run.

There is no such thing as a healthy football player.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Basis4day":vyv1ky32 said:
Every single player on the team has a nagging injury of some sort at this point in the season. They need to manage and balance the players to keep them effective through the run.

Totally agree but this is not some in season little typical nick.It was a major surgery plus whatever nick you get in season as a matter of course for even playing the game.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":wj1vhzt8 said:
Basis4day":wj1vhzt8 said:

Totally agree but this is not some in season little typical nick.It was a major surgery plus whatever nick you get in season as a matter of course for even playing the game.

Hey KC Girl......You've got to "come clean". You've been a vocal Harvin fan since the beginning. Tell us...are you on his agent's payroll?

Zorn76

Reaction score
Even if Harvin were only returning kickoffs, it would make a HUGE difference.
Just having him line up at WR gives us a boost. His presence will, if nothing else, open it up for the rest of the offense.

Basis4day

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":151rkl4t said:
Basis4day":151rkl4t said:

Sorry. That was meant for people worrying about Kam (Or any player not carted off a field) because he didn't practice. Players miss practice earlier in the week. It happens.

Guess what? Kam is playing, and Willson, and Harvin.