IN ALL SERIOUSNESS ......

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2sekf9j2 said:
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
What ever you may be celebrating at this time of year, I hope this post finds you in good Health and state of prosper, if not, then I'm wishing you a speedy recovery.

For me as a Seahawk fan that lives out of market, finding .net has truly increased my enjoyment of the Seahawks ten fold.

This is the Internet and as silly as it may be, I feel that I have come to know y'all personally. I consider you my friends, brothers and sisters, you are my "other" family, I'd like to think that you see me in the same light.

Thank you for making Seahwaks.net the BEST fan site on the web, thank you for enhancing MY Seahawk experience.

In All Seriousness, I'm wishing the best for you and yours this Holiday Season.

GoHawks

Lon.
Thanks Lon! It's been a great 12 years here for me. Sometimes better 'n others, admittedly. But at times this was the only place to go to vent the frustration or celebrate the joy!!

Blessings to you all!!

Laloosh

Reaction score
What they said... Did you get the stache a pajama gram for Xmas?

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for keeping those of us who don't live close by informed and in the loop of eveyrthing Seahawk.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Very cool original post by "the stache". Well said sir!
Wishing all .netters a very Merry X-mas and may visions of many future Lombardi trophies dance in your heads! :th2thumbs:

sutz

Reaction score
A most sincere Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of my fellow Dot Netters. May you and yours enjoy the Holiday Season and have a Joyous and Prosperous New Year.

:229031_grouphug:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Same to you, brother! You were there for me when I wanted to dump my girlfriend. All the hawks gear I would have missed out on had I done that... Here's to brotherhood and a few more titles.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Threedee":378jtby1 said:
I purchased a bottle of 12th Blend wine from the store. Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

I received a bottle from my lovely wifey!! Merry Christmas and God Bless !!! GO HAWKS!!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Yes, indeed....Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all of ya's. Here is to good tidings and our coming victory. :thirishdrinkers:

DirtyDave

Reaction score
Happy Holidays to all. I do enjoy this site alot.. It has enriched my love for the seahawks and gave me a place to learn and see many different perspectives from all the great posters here. I am very thankful for my family and friends.. I miss my Mom and Dad alot more this time of year .. but I can always come to this site and be cheered up.. thank you for keeping this site up and running .. all of your hard work is appreciated. Peace to all.. Dave