I'm PROUD of our QB!!

HawkEye

Reaction score
"After the Seattle Seahawks winning game last night, Russell Wilson could have gone anywhere to celebrate. Instead, he returned to an empty stadium for a special moment with wish kid Brayden."

https://www.facebook.com/makeawishakwa

Not only we have a fantastic QB, we have a wonderful human being.

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":12wnjl2g said:
I've got a new nickname for him.

Saint Wilson the First; Saint Wilson, for short.

Saint Russell of the House Wilson, the first of his name, King of the Hawks and the 12th men, Lord of the Puget Kingdoms and Protector of the Clink.

It is known.

mikeak

Reaction score
Love him but........he was still fully in his game clothing so I am thinking there was still time to go for dinner

Just saying

NEVERMIND - HE IS AMAZING. Apparently he put the uniform BACK ON something I considered when I made my post but I threw out as not possible

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81503

He walks on water

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":33muysud said:
Love him but........he was still fully in his game clothing so I am thinking there was still time to go for dinner

Just saying

What??? You think he takes his uniform off? I just assume he always has it on under his clothes....of course the hardest part these days is finding phone booths to change in but ya know....

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
It's Make A Wish... I would guess that Russell Wilson in Full Game Uniform on the field in the Clink was part of the plan to fullfill the kids wish...

Just saying

scutterhawk

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":3unz53e7 said:
It's Make A Wish... I would guess that Russell Wilson in Full Game Uniform on the field in the Clink was part of the plan to fullfill the kids wish...

Just saying
Because Russell Wilson made an extra effort to take off his street clothes, and put his uniform back on for this Make A Wish boy that was waiting for his dream-come-true moment to take place.
Russell Wilson has to be feeling pretty super, just knowing that he is a hero for thousands of kids.