I'm devastated

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
What a gut punch of a game to watch, on Thanksgiving no less.

My heart is sick and sad. My head hurts. My knuckles are bleeding.

Why is this happening? Why do we seem to be getting worse, year after year?

I'm embarassed. I'm beyond humbled. I'm just... Lost
You are not on the team, why are you embarrassed? The team isn't great. Why would you gamble actual life happiness on something you can't control?

I get it. It sucks watching your favorite team suck, but if it gets that serious turn the TV off. It's not worth taking years off your life

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Meh..I knew it was gonna be loss...3 more to go! Just wondering if the team implodes on the sidelines?? Its gonna get worse before it gets better..

strohmin

Reaction score
You are not on the team, why are you embarrassed? The team isn't great. Why would you gamble actual life happiness on something you can't control?

I get it. It sucks watching your favorite team suck, but if it gets that serious turn the TV off. It's not worth taking years off your life
You dont understand what it is like to be very emotionally invested in a team. You cant just turn it off as if nothing happened. The NFL exploits fan emotions to get them invested enough to spend thousands of dollars on teams and then wants us to just treat it as a normal game when things go bad. Thats not happening.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I love this team man. We all do.

I wear my heart on my sleeve or whatever the expression is.

I just want you all to be happy and have a good team to root for

I love them too and I used to get mad for days after a loss, but that was years ago when I still had hope. Unfortunately I recognized a pattern about 5 years ago with this team and my expectations lowered to the point where I now laugh at them instead of getting angry. I would never tell you to lose hope, but its a lot easier on you. Lol.

NoChops

Reaction score
Dak can Dak and they will still stomp us. We haven't even sniffed the end zone against a team with a good defense, and the Cowboys aren't too bad on that side of the ball.

JPatera76

Reaction score
You dont understand what it is like to be very emotionally invested in a team. You cant just turn it off as if nothing happened. The NFL exploits fan emotions to get them invested enough to spend thousands of dollars on teams and then wants us to just treat it as a normal game when things go bad. Thats not happening.
100% this

To add... I do NOT remember which one of KJ's podcasts it was on his Youtube channel, however he did allude to mostly players just "move on" they don't take it as personal to to the heart as we the fans do. We make it emotional more so than the players do.

it MIGHT be this one I could be wrong... could be a different one afterwards

strohmin

Reaction score
100% this

To add... I do NOT remember which one of KJ's podcasts it was on his Youtube channel, however he did allude to mostly players just "move on" they don't take it as personal to to the heart as we the fans do. We make it emotional more so than the players do.

That is the problem with this team. Loser players dont take it to heart but players like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas etc would have been absolutely pissed at tonight. They would have also made it a point to dominate the next game. Any great player or team dont just play the game without any emotion. The fact that this team can move on after losing loke they do means they are not a serious contender.

cymatica

Reaction score
100% this

They understand it's more about business than anything else.

Xxx

Reaction score

Sometimes you just gotta let it out. I was mad too. This forum is actually therapeutic for venting

JPatera76

Reaction score
That is the problem with this team. Loser players dont take it to heart but players like Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas etc would have been absolutely pissed at tonight. They would have also made it a point to dominate the next game. Any great player or team dont just play the game without any emotion. The fact that this team can move on after losing loke they do means they are not a serious contender.
It definitely bothers me that some of these guys don't seem to take it to heart and transfer that into upping their game the next game.

It feels like that at least.

Xxx

Reaction score
Especially when you are a former athlete or something and ultra competitive. I get pissed off at any kinda losing

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The quality of the NFL product has gone to trash over the last few years - like the NBA 20 years ago

Edit - and not just because seattle sucks - I used to enjoy any game - now I usually stop watching after one of the many questionable calls each game

Xxx

Reaction score
I wonder who’s pissed in there

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Don't get emotionally invested...see the nfl for what it is..sports entertainment. Don't let it ruin your day. To much bs happens in this league to let it get under your skin.