I'm devastated

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What a gut punch of a game to watch, on Thanksgiving no less.

My heart is sick and sad. My head hurts. My knuckles are bleeding.

Why is this happening? Why do we seem to be getting worse, year after year?

I'm embarassed. I'm beyond humbled. I'm just... Lost

rjdriver

Reaction score

Try living in a state surrounded by Niner fans because they thought Steve Young was a good Mormon.

I feel ya..

At least my 17 year old son and I had a bonding moment when he finally understood what it was like to be a Seahawks fan in the 90's like his old man.

Xxx

Reaction score
My family was like, “why are you still watching this….”

I watched till the kneel down. I realized that I love the team. That’s weird. But if my kid was playing sports and he was losing I would be right there to the end with him. But that’s where the kid analogy stops, I would encourage my kid to grow and try again. That’s not what I say to the hawks. They need to stop and make changes and many parts need to be removed and replaced.

strohmin

Reaction score

Im with you man. Seeing this heartless team show zero pride pissed me off.

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Unsure if this will make you feel any better, JerHawk, but I do enjoy your posts.
Thank you. That helped.

I'm just going to watch The Expanse on Amazon and go to bed. Nothing else I can do for the team. I yelled as loud as I could from Spokane, but it apparently had no effect on the team.

cymatica

Reaction score
My family was like, “why are you still watching this….”

I watched till the kneel down. I realized that I love the team. That’s weird. But if my kid was playing sports and he was losing I would be right there to the end with him. But that’s where the kid analogy stops, I would encourage my kid to grow and try again. That’s not what I say to the hawks. They need to stop and make changes and many parts need to be removed and replaced.
If my kid was on that team I would be getting in the coaches face

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
My passion for the NFL has slowly died each season. Not just because of the Seahawks - they’ve done their share - but with the crappy officiating and move toward “entertainment” - it’s become relatively uninteresting and banal.

The predictability of the Seahawks makes it very easy to not watch. If you want to understand it from a neuropsychological angle -oh and I bet you do! - check out the concept of “inhibition of return”

It’s just not interesting anymore. I absolutely love the draft. And I really like what we did - I love watching the young players develop - but our system, mainly offense, seems to stunt growth. I feel for JSN. At least Witherspoon has a chance as our D isn’t as inept as our offense

But all in all, this season continues to make it easier to not keep track of the schedule. And each week I’m less likely to watch than the previous. Eventually I’ll take up online karate instead and call it a good run.

ccla

Reaction score
I was livid during the game.

Now I'm just whatever.

Watching the KJ All Day live stream reaction video
That is also my attitude. The day that I carry the anger past the end whistle is the day I will have to step away.

minormillikin

Reaction score
You are too emotionally invested. These clowns are making millions to embarrass themselves.
This is a good point, really.

A few years ago a switch got flipped for me where I no longer have high expectations, so I don't really get too torn up about losses.

I still yell and cuss at certain horrible plays, and still want the Seahawks to win, but I'm more of a casual observer now. I don't take losses personally and don't grieve like I used to.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Well.. this was a rough one, but Imma go kick back and relax.

And reminisce and remind myself about how fake richard sherman is lol and how he's just another annoying big mouthed mediot now.

Like how he went from eating a leg and talking crap about the 49ers logo, to...

Rsherm

he's rarely seen outside of SF swag unless its just to appease his seattle fans.
Images

edit: im just gunna go have fun tbh lol the above made me chuckle

ccla

Reaction score
The reality is we are stuck in mediocrity, and so is about 50% of the league. It’s hard to get out of without a true franchise QB.
Or coaches that coach! We got plenty of good players.

Xxx

Reaction score
My passion for the NFL has slowly died each season. Not just because of the Seahawks - they’ve done their share - but with the crappy officiating and move toward “entertainment” - it’s become relatively uninteresting and banal.

The predictability of the Seahawks makes it very easy to not watch. If you want to understand it from a neuropsychological angle -oh and I bet you do! - check out the concept of “inhibition of return”

It’s just not interesting anymore. I absolutely love the draft. And I really like what we did - I love watching the young players develop - but our system, mainly offense, seems to stunt growth. I feel for JSN. At least Witherspoon has a chance as our D isn’t as inept as our offense

But all in all, this season continues to make it easier to not keep track of the schedule. And each week I’m less likely to watch than the previous. Eventually I’ll take up online karate instead and call it a good run.
I wish I could like laugh and love this post

Vesuve

Reaction score

Dallas next week. :)

pittpnthrs

Reaction score

Why are you setting yourself up for that Jerhawk? What happened tonight wasn't very surprising.

ccla

Reaction score
And not because we will dominate the game, but you know, Dak is gonna Dak

Latest posts