Illinois QB take on Spoon

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
Tommy DeVito Illinois QB this morning said his first interaction with Spoon was in spring practice. He couldn’t ever complete passes against him and wondered who this kid was. He’s all over receivers and tremendous hands knocking passes. He said Spoon was the leader of the team and they fed off his energy.

Last edited:

Ruminator

Reaction score
Tommy DeVito Illinois QB this morning said his first interaction with Weatherspoon was in spring practice. He couldn’t ever complete passes against him and wondered who this kid was. He’s all over receivers and tremendous hands knocking passes. He said Spoon was the leader of the team and they fed off his energy.
It ain't Weather. It ain't Whither. It's Wither. And stick a spoon it!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Tommy DeVito Illinois QB this morning said his first interaction with Spoon was in spring practice. He couldn’t ever complete passes against him and wondered who this kid was. He’s all over receivers and tremendous hands knocking passes. He said Spoon was the leader of the team and they fed off his energy.
Encouraging quote to read.

Thanks

Edit: I knew who you were talking about.

QWERTY

Reaction score
Tommy DeVito isnt a good Qb anyways, and that team was more like run first.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

He seems like a great young man and I'm looking forward to seeing him play for the Seahawks

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
My favorite take on Witherspoon was he was the hands down the best defender on the best defense in college last year.