Ignore The Noise. Seahawks Are Playoff Bound

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I haven't felt this confident in this team in years. They are legitimately FUN to watch again! Russell at the ripe old age of 30 is swinging the rock with no apology. 4th and 3 with the game on the line? No problem, how about I forgo the simple slant route to Lockett or the easy run to pick up the first down. No. How about a 35 yard pass to Moore for a TD?

B A L L S

I can't believe I am sitting here in December, after a full blown "rebuild" cheering on my team that is LIKELY to make a wildcard. Wow.

Thank you Pete. Thank you John.

T H A N K Y O U P A U L

kidhawk

Reaction score
Oddly enough, even though I missed watching my first regular season game in a very long time this weekend, I still am right with you on the building of excitement with this wildcard race and how the team has played lately. Even the losses to quality teams like the Rams have been games where we've had chances to win in the end. We are competitive and that makes for fun football to watch week in and week out.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen brother. Did you get your passport issue taken care of? I hope so.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":389nfwxo said:
Amen brother. Did you get your passport issue taken care of? I hope so.

I fly down late tonight for an appointment first thing in the morning. Going to take the Light Rail into town by the stadium and walk to the Passport Facility. I think it's about 5-10 minutes from the same stop I got off for the game last year. Got all my documents and papers ready to go, just gotta get there and get it done.

I must say though, it is nice to have a little brain reprieve from all of the "Real Life" fiascoes and think about playoff possibilities.

D

DomeHawk

Aros":1uztb1sc said:
I haven't felt this confident in this team in years. They are legitimately FUN to watch again! Russell at the ripe old age of 30 is swinging the rock with no apology. 4th and 3 with the game on the line? No problem, how about I forgo the simple slant route to Lockett or the easy run to pick up the first down. No. How about a 35 yard pass to Moore for a TD?

B A L L S

I can't believe I am sitting here in December, after a full blown "rebuild" cheering on my team that is LIKELY to make a wildcard. Wow.

T H A N K Y O U P A U L

There is certainly room for confidence with 3 of 4 at home AND our two toughest teams at home, BUT, it's the NFL and I tend to be somewhat circumspect in these types of scenarios.

BUT, yes! The admin/coaches have done a stellar job!

bloodkingg

Reaction score
http://grantland.com/the-triangle/afc-nfc-championship-patriots-colts-seahawks-packers/

Read this article yesterday and it talks about the pinnacle of fandom and how that Green Bay game in ‘14 might have been more satisfying then the Super Bowl.

Seahawks fans got something that might even be better than a Super Bowl: unbridled joy. A ring is the pinnacle for a player. The sort of earthshaking, exuberant, stunned happiness that comes with a fourth quarter like Sunday’s is the pinnacle of fandom.

This season reminds me of that.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Aros":ik91n2jc said:

B A L L S

T H A N K Y O U P A U L
Yes. What a season this has become.
A likely playoff in a year of lowered expectations.
Several NFC would-be contenders struggling badly.
And we punched our nemesis ninners right on "the mouth".
Very entertaining to say the least.
Also, Thank you Paul Allen...
Now let's keep it going.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Pete is at his best building teams. :2thumbs: Keep it up!