If you had just one - who would it be?

kev007

Reaction score
Hi guys

:2: from the UK :)

Really looking forward to MNF this week; got to go to work on the Tuesday morning :( so will record and watch when I get home :D

Just wondering - if you could choose one current player from another team to play for the Seahawks - who would it be? I am torn between Watt and Megatron.

Go Hawks!

Kev

SoHo9erFan

Reaction score
Belongs in the NFL forum. But I think a player like Jimmy Graham would be the most useful for the Hawks

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Calvin would be my pick. Pairing him and Harvin with Wilson and Lynch would be unbelievable.

pmedic920

Reaction score
No question for me. JJ WATT.
If your defense is good enough, it only takes a safety to win the game. 2 points.

Edit: I like him off the field as well as on the field.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Even though he's probably the best all around player in the league, regardless of position, I'd be less inclined to pick Watt. In our D, Watt would play Red's position, and while that would be an upgrade (Watt over any DL is an upgrade), I don't think the upgrade would be substantial enough to make it worth it. IOW, we're doing just fine at that position with Red as is. To me, the most significant gain could be made along the right side of the OL, or at WR (with TE third). Assuming all players are healthy, I'd probably pick either an elite RT to bookend with Okung (Sebastian Vollmer?), or either Calvin Johnson or A.J. Green at WR. Gronk or Jimmy Graham at TE would be a more distant 3rd choice.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Julius Thomas. That dude would absolutely kill it here.

JonRud

Reaction score
I'd take that Colts punter who destroyed Trindon Holliday and put him on punt coverage.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2waicv9g said:
Joe Thomas

This.

I know O-Line isn't a sexy pick, but it's by far the weakest part of the team, other than maybe TE when Miller's hurt.

Latest posts