IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE CHARGERS AWAY GAME PLEASE READ THIS

BASF

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":jkfydf4s said:
Aros":jkfydf4s said:
Okay I just booked a room to the Heritage Inn...Sat the 13th and Sun the 14th. Walking distance to the stadium?

From what I've heard, the stadium is kind of in the middle of nowhere.

It is just off Highway 8 and 805. It is a decent drive from downtown. Sunday traffic should not be too bad, though I have never been down there during a Chargers game.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Booked the flight already (all miles :8) ).

Thanks for the heads up about the convention.

Reaction score
FWIW,
Dana (Number 24) said:
Seahawks at San Diego! Go Hawks!
http://www.fasterplan.com/0hVSwZIhdL

For those planning to go to the game vs. San Diego and are interested in a group event, check out the event page from Cedric Morris and the Los Angeles Seahawks fans. They are working on hotel packages as well as tickets through Newport Tickets.
I am looking forward to sitting with a bunch of Seahawks fans. Go HAWKS!
Just an FYI...this is the group that created the GO HAWKS banner that flew over Candlestick.

Go Hawks,
BillA

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The next thing to conquer is group tickets for sure. As far as hotel distance, I just assumed I would be getting a cab to and fro. Much easier if we find small pockets of folks staying at the same hotel to split cab fare, et al...

sc85sis

Reaction score
If the hotel is near the trolley you might be better off getting a day pass. Probably much cheaper than a cab.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
sc85sis":p81jnvvb said:
If the hotel is near the trolley you might be better off getting a day pass. Probably much cheaper than a cab.

Ours is a block away from a stop.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll have to check that out...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I looked at the site Bill put up and posted wanting a ticket for the game. They said that there are 3 sections of seats for their groups. I posted that a couple of us are in motels down near gaslight area. We are not that far off. Check this posting. It has links.

Re: The Official Road Trip Thread
Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:40 am

This is the time on the other thread.
Den

RiverDog

Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":1k3u8lgb said:
FWIW,
Dana (Number 24) said:
Seahawks at San Diego! Go Hawks!
http://www.fasterplan.com/0hVSwZIhdL

For those planning to go to the game vs. San Diego and are interested in a group event, check out the event page from Cedric Morris and the Los Angeles Seahawks fans. They are working on hotel packages as well as tickets through Newport Tickets.
I am looking forward to sitting with a bunch of Seahawks fans. Go HAWKS!
Just an FYI...this is the group that created the GO HAWKS banner that flew over Candlestick.

Go Hawks,
BillA

Thanks, Bill. I'm hoping I can go to both the SD game as well as the AZ game. The AZ game has to be my first priority, though, as I will have in-laws that will be moved down there by then. I'm hoping I can swing both.

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
If anyone needs any info on areas etc or info on getting to the game feel free to hit me up....I live like 2 miles from the stadium and work half a mile down the street from it.....I normally park my car actually right at my work and save the $25 bucks for parking and walk over so know all the side streets etc....

sdhawksfan

Reaction score
Also not sure what the prices are going to be but this hotel right here is literally 1 exit up (Aero Drive) from the stadium in a very safe area

Holiday Inn
3805 Murphy Canyon Rd
San Diego, CA 92123
Phone number (858) 278-9300

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is there one person in particular who is heading up group tickets? I need to get with that person if they are out there. Whether it's securing my ticket now or buying an extra ticket from the group later, either way, I just want to make sure I get in on the group ticket deal...I am not wanting to be on my own, looking for a scalped ticket although if it comes to that, I will do it.

Just would much rather maximize the fun and hang with 12's before, during and after the game.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":eb5i06d9 said:
Is there one person in particular who is heading up group tickets? I need to get with that person if they are out there. Whether it's securing my ticket now or buying an extra ticket from the group later, either way, I just want to make sure I get in on the group ticket deal...I am not wanting to be on my own, looking for a scalped ticket although if it comes to that, I will do it.

Just would much rather maximize the fun and hang with 12's before, during and after the game.

I went to that faster plan site and put my name in that hat. I am gonna try to see what is up and add you if you want me to. I Also looked into stubhub and saw some 2 tix areas that were in the nosebleeds on the 50 area for 150ish. Not sure yet what to do according to the fasterplan place. Looks like they have at least 115 peeps on that site alone. I prefer to Pm about this situation from now on.

Cartire

Reaction score
Aros":2oywesbs said:

Last year during preseason, we had a huge group right behind the hawks bench in the 100 lvl. The stadium was nearly half hawks, no lie. You'll have a harder time sitting with charger fans then Seattle fans.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":35u62t2d said:
Aros":35u62t2d said:

I went to that faster plan site and put my name in that hat. I am gonna try to see what is up and add you if you want me to. I Also looked into stubhub and saw some 2 tix areas that were in the nosebleeds on the 50 area for 150ish. Not sure yet what to do according to the fasterplan place. Looks like they have at least 115 peeps on that site alone. I prefer to Pm about this situation from now on.

I posted on that site and got this response. They have a block of tix..
"Fan80, nothing to worry about.This group is legitimate. Don't get tickets on your own as Cedric will give the heads up on when they can be purchased. Go Hawks!!"

Cartire

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":kwl32dsl said:
Seahawkfan80":kwl32dsl said:
Aros":kwl32dsl said:

I posted on that site and got this response. They have a block of tix..
"Fan80, nothing to worry about.This group is legitimate. Don't get tickets on your own as Cedric will give the heads up on when they can be purchased. Go Hawks!!"

I have a hard time trusting any hawk group that doesn't know about and utilize .net

gulliver

Reaction score
One option to look into is Airbnb.com. This is NOT an affiliated plug. I just extended a work trip in Chicago for the weekend, where the going rate for a nice hotel in the downtown or Loop areas was close to $300/night. I got a full 1-bedroom loft in the South Loop to myself--$125/night. It was my first time and I would definitely recommend if anyone needs a last minute place for the game in SD.

Ballz

Reaction score
Aros":3e2xmkty said:

I'm curious about this also. I just booked my flight, and hotel at the Double Tree-Mission Valley. So I'm good to go, just need tickets to the game and would love to sit around a big group of Hawks fans. Could somebody PM me the info? Thanks.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ballz":1f0ljefs said:
Aros":1f0ljefs said:

I'm curious about this also. I just booked my flight, and hotel at the Double Tree-Mission Valley. So I'm good to go, just need tickets to the game and would love to sit around a big group of Hawks fans. Could somebody PM me the info? Thanks.

Read the other thread. Thanks. :thirishdrinkers:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=92371

Latest posts