IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE CHARGERS AWAY GAME PLEASE READ THIS

EasleyMemories

Reaction score
Listen up guys I have called quite a few hotels and the weekend of the Chargers game, SEPT 13-15 2014, there is a HUGE citywide convention in San Diego that weekend.

This convention will have many thousands of people arriving into town so the hotels are going to be very full or sold out completely and you will want to get your room NOW while there are still some available or you could be out of luck.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, time to push the wife for getting our flights. We'll be staying at Dana's place, so at least we don't have to worry about a room etc.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Son of A....

Okay, thanks for the head's up!

Largent80

Reaction score
We are staying in Vista which is about 20 miles from the stadium. Of course we live 1 1/2 hours away from SD so we will drive. There are a bunch of towns around that area of the stadium which would be better than downtown anyway.

If anyone wants to ride with us they are welcome. We are staying at La Quinta for $64 a night.

Cartire

Reaction score
I'll be staying with my parents who live 1.2 miles away from Qualcomm. And only 200 yards from the tram that drops off at the stadium.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
That was the only game I could make in the 85,86 and 87 seasons when I was stationed in San Diego. What a great place for a football game in the early winter. I am positive that the players loved it there that time of year. Getting an outside game in awesome weather. Only a 3.5 hour flight (maybe a little longer)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I found a place out of the way bout 6 miles toward the beach. Cheapo place but I am there for a few nights. I am gonna be the ultimate visitor. he he he ....What do we need to know about tix????...to the game?

bryantology79

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3h6kxfti said:
I found a place out of the way bout 6 miles toward the beach. Cheapo place but I am there for a few nights. I am gonna be the ultimate visitor. he he he ....What do we need to know about tix????...to the game?

whats the hotel called if you dont mind?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bryantology79":3h2rh12f said:
Seahawkfan80":3h2rh12f said:

whats the hotel called if you dont mind?

Heritage Inn San Diego

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Okay I just booked a room to the Heritage Inn...Sat the 13th and Sun the 14th. Walking distance to the stadium?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh and Garth, it will be fun to come up with your new NET moniker. :th2thumbs:

danp1990

Reaction score
im gona just drive it kinda far but 600 roundtrip is nothing compared to the countless times ive driven up and down the coast when i lived in Federal Way,Wa. atleast i had scenic views in the PNW now out here its Crap! boy do i Miss My PNW...But hell, tickets are only $95. so why not!?

bryantology79

Reaction score
i think it said 8 miles from heritage inn to qualcomm

do you guys think ticket prices are gonna go down closer to the season or will it increase because we're defending a title this year

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Aros":3i437lp7 said:
Okay I just booked a room to the Heritage Inn...Sat the 13th and Sun the 14th. Walking distance to the stadium?

No way is it walking distance. I figure the tram will get us there in time. I looked at a schedule and it has a few things going on. I figure it may be walking back......maybe...stumbling....or .......I also think that there will be a gamecar or maybe we just jump a cab. I should have it all figured out as I am coming in on Friday.

Riley12

Reaction score
Aros":g7s5h3gz said:
Oh and Garth, it will be fun to come up with your new NET moniker. :th2thumbs:

No problem! I still think it is a long way to go until the Chargers game, though! :)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Glad my best friend lives in SD. No hotel for me. Just have to get my hands on group seating...

Is it weird that I'll be attending a SEA game in SD with a 49er fan?

509hawk

Reaction score
The GF and I were planning to go. Thanks for the heads up!

RiverDog

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up about the hotels. I'm already committed to going to the Arizona game in December, but I'd like to make this one, too.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":1gqkrcbx said:

From what I've heard, the stadium is kind of in the middle of nowhere.

Latest posts