If there was ever a game the NFL actually wanted us to win..

irocdave

Reaction score
I agree that the NFL / media would love to promote this showdown, alas, it will never take place. The world will be coming to an abrupt, violent end next Friday. Remind your freinds and family as time is running out :mrgreen:

mikeak

Reaction score
You guys are missing the second piece of the puzzle.....

NFL wants the 49ers to loose against NE

1) Makes the game against us very important

2) NE could tie / grab first

hawxfreak

Reaction score
If the niners lose because of terrible officiating I'd feel like the nfl is fixed for sure but part of me would still be happy the niners lost

rideaducati

Reaction score
I want the officials to make all the right calls. Seattle is the better team and should be able to overcome any and all penalties if they are correct calls.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":k6paisft said:
therealjohncarlson":k6paisft said:
it's this game against the bills. People always b**** on here that the league is out to get us with officiating and wants us to lose. Well no one can say that this week. If we lost this game against the Bills it would make our primetime game next week much less meaningful, something the league would hate to have happen. So let's see some calls go our way for once this week, Roger!
The NFL owes us an XL* like reffing performance in our favor against the stealers in a Super Bowl! Then, we'd be even!

We'd only be even if it happened in our favor in the Super Bowl.

We'll never be even.

grizbob

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1mvsxa0u said:
Completely agree with the OP. Next week's game means absolutely nothing to the league if we don't win against the Bills. They don't give a rip if we slip into the playoffs on a wild card berth or not, but to have a matchup with one game left in the season where the division essentially is on the line, it's huge.

Which begs the question, if we lose do they reflex the game back to the original time slot :180670:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
This isn't really up for debate. The game isn't going to be close enough for the refs to give us freebies. *clutches fingers*

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":f4dfd025 said:
The NFL owes us an XL* like reffing performance in our favor against the stealers in a Super Bowl! Then, we'd be even!
They do owe the franchise and the fans of the Seahawks, but I for one hope that when our team gets back to the SB, we get an fair, even and well officiated game so when Seattle wins it, there will never be any question about who the better team was.

Latest posts