If the Seahawks were willing to give up their 1st round pick

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
davidonmi":1r5j45xj said:
KCHawkGirl":1r5j45xj said:
davidonmi":1r5j45xj said:
why a LT? we have one of the best right here when healthy. And personally I'd take a great WR over a RT
I read the premise as a wishlist hence my suggestion of Melton even though we're fine at the position.
isn't melton out for the season?
He is, I thought the question was a theorectical though.

Seahawkx

Reaction score
The Cowboys Cheerleaders!!! imagine that.. Seagals and Cowgirls at clink on sundays.. We would defenitly hit the 200 decibles mark for loudest crowd. :lol:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marshall, A.J. Green, Calvin Johnson, or Demaryius Thomas. Geno Atkins would be great, too.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Seahawkx":4ryez58d said:
The Cowboys Cheerleaders!!! imagine that.. Seagals and Cowgirls at clink on sundays.. We would defenitly hit the 200 decibles mark for loudest crowd. :lol:
No way. Miami cheerleaders >> everyone else.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I like our D, so I'd say a big WR like Megatron or TE like Gronk.

Axx

Reaction score
Lmao
no one has mentioned a guards name?

FriscosFinest

Reaction score
imagine you guys with an adrian peterson/marshawn lynch 1-2 punch. holy cow.. RIP defense..

might as well play percy harvin as QB and call it a day with run plays all game.

jkitsune

Reaction score
The post about getting an LT that can protect our QB every game just made me a bit sad for the days of Walt and Hutch. God damn our line was beastly in the early 2000s.

OKung is very good, but those days were freaking special.

At any rate, I would take Calvin Johnson/AJ Green, JJ Watt, or Brian Cushing. Or some OT whose name I can't think of because honestly who knows the OL of other teams?

Trying to think of dominant players at positions where we don't already have stars. For me that's basically LB, DL, and WR.

Axx

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ynq0lqy said:
Axx":2ynq0lqy said:
Lmao
no one has mentioned a guards name?

No guard is worth a 1st rounder, be real.

I would trade a first rounder for a Hutch caliber guard any time.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah I don't think there's an super elite guard right now. Evan Mathis is who I think most would consider the best in the league, and he's very good, but not exactly anything stunning when considering I could have any player in the league. Not really any top RT either, so if Okung can transition to RT or Matt Khalil/Joe Thomas could do it, I would definitely take one of them.

Our DL is already so stacked and literally everyone including the back ups are beasting. I don't even want to fathom having another star DL even if it is Watt,Atkins,Suh,etc. It hurts my head to think of how unfair that is and how we could possibly split the playing time since everyone is that good.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I know I'm changing the question, but: I'd trade a third to TB for Vincent Jackson contingent upon cutting/restructuring Rice's contract. It's plausible.