I wonder how Pete's removal will impact John Schneider.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If Harbaugh wants full control, then let him have it. Tell John to either deal with it or go somewhere else.Why should we be loyal to John? We should be loyal to the fans and winning.

Do we even know if Harbaugh would demand such control? I know he didn't get along with York and Baalke. Maybe he gets along with John and is happy with just having a GM that actually values his input?

With that said, I don't see them hiring Harbaugh at all. It just doesn't feel like a move they'd make. If I was owner, though, I would.
That'd be the type of ridiculously scummy move that bites an organization in the ass, and real quick.

You don't fire a guy who has been waiting for 14 years for his shot, having pulled off several absolute masterclasses during that time. This was always the agreement.

It's basic right and wrong. He gets his shot at the job. He has more than earned it.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Any bad draft picks and trades were on PC and all the good ones are on JS?
Or do I have that backwards?

Because there is little public info people just assign based on who they like. I hold JS just as culpable for the crapshow trades and picks as PC. He should leave too.

renofox

Reaction score
The huge whiff on Jamaal Adams robbed cap money, draft picks, and a couple wins per year. In other words, Pete's job.

JS is now solely culpable for disaster trades like that.
Yep. Over the next couple years we'll find out if the idiotic personnel moves were on PC or JS.

I hope we find that JS is as good as we hope and the roster/cap management decisions are good from here on out. No more horrendous moves, please.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Any bad draft picks and trades were on PC and all the good ones are on JS?
Or do I have that backwards?

Because there is little public info people just assign based on who they like. I hold JS just as culpable for the crapshow trades and picks as PC. He should leave too.
I hope no one is approaching it as black-and-white as that. They've both got their warts. Any duo that lasts 14 years in the NFL together is going to have their fair share of stinkers.