I was just thinking about Browner

Steve2222

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if you played one snap. If you were associated as a player with the Seahawks in 2013 you get a ring.

So Moffitt will be getting a ring regardless of what happens.

stack600

Reaction score
Steve2222":360tpekc said:
It doesn't matter if you played one snap. If you were associated as a player with the Seahawks in 2013 you get a ring.

You Joking Right???
Cause that would mean Parish Cox would get a ring although he signed back with the Niners?
Don't get me wrong I would love to see Moffitt get a ring, But I'm thinking cause we traded him to Denver he could know Peyton's Line Checks ,Calls and Shifts. Sign Moffitt back as a Asst. Line Coach :D :thirishdrinkers:

BullHawk33

Reaction score
Steve2222":1pyss9d3 said:

The NFL pays for the first 150 rings at around $7k per ring. Teams that award more have to pay for them. Some teams create less costly versions for non-players so they can issue more.

Usually, every active member, coaching staff, every front office worker and ownership get them. Lately cheerleaders have gotten them as well but not always. IR and practice squad gets them if the team decides they get them. They usually do.

In some cases, players traded during the season get them but that is entirely ownership's decision. Moffitt was traded from the Seahawks, so may have a chance there if Mr. Allen is gracious. He quit on the Broncos though, so I'm not sure he's in ownership's good graces. I wouldn't expect it. Players that are suspended such as Browner fall into this discretion as well. Really, an owner can pick and choose at their discretion.

Xarbx425

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1i5s86ws said:
Steve2222":1i5s86ws said:

The NFL pays for the first 150 rings at around $7k per ring. Teams that award more have to pay for them. Some teams create less costly versions for non-players so they can issue more.

Usually, every active member, coaching staff, every front office worker and ownership get them. Lately cheerleaders have gotten them as well but not always. IR and practice squad gets them if the team decides they get them. They usually do.

In some cases, players traded during the season get them but that is entirely ownership's decision. Moffitt was traded from the Seahawks, so may have a chance there if Mr. Allen is gracious. He quit on the Broncos though, so I'm not sure he's in ownership's good graces. I wouldn't expect it. Players that are suspended such as Browner fall into this discretion as well. Really, an owner can pick and choose at their discretion.

Do people who work at the facility, like security, etc. get rings?

Heyseed

Reaction score
FREE BB!

Someone Call Chris Rock!

[youtube]XoEgKq9Y-d0[/youtube]

Donn2390

Reaction score
Xarbx425":2wbcdxz4 said:
BullHawk33":2wbcdxz4 said:
Steve2222":2wbcdxz4 said:

Do people who work at the facility, like security, etc. get rings?
Yes, but it isn't the same ring as the players.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
Donn2390":3o60y16i said:
Xarbx425":3o60y16i said:
BullHawk33":3o60y16i said:
Steve2222":3o60y16i said:

Does this still apply to Moffitt as he was traded during the preseason and didn't play one snap during the regular season as a Seahawk?

dradee

Reaction score
Tical21":2zyiyklk said:
A kick in the gut? Send him a ring? That clown chose weed over a Super Bowl.

Come on man, BB did a lot for this team and got caught in a vortex of crazy NFL rules.

He was the original Boom in the Legion.

He deserves a ring and fat cheque from Mr Goodbar the phased leader of the NFL.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Moffitt should only get a ring if he tells us what Omaha means.

chris98251

Reaction score
Brandon Browner is still a Seahawk, he's suspended from playing not cut. He was active for most the year.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3raecb1k said:
Doe she get a ring? He should.
Yes..... as will WR Steve Williams most likely. Ya, you probably forgot about him.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Good point about him still being with the team. No reason why he shouldn't get a ring. Amazing how quickly some people forget about his contributions for the last couple of seasons. Good lesson for him though.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I feel for Browner and hope he gets another chance with the Seahawks. I know I have certainly trashed some very good opportunities that I earned by hard work just by making the wrong choices about what I put in to my body and it's something I will live with the rest of my life. So I can relate a bit to what he's feeling.

People that have no sympathy just don't understand how easy it is, when you're outside of your environment, to make the wrong choices, to let others that you care about or trust influence you in to making a career altering mistake.

Any way it works out though, we can't change the past, only work at restoring life as best as we can, to what it was before poor decision making took over.

Keep working at it Brandon, a lot of Seahawks fans hope to see you wearing our colors again. :th2thumbs:

vance_jetzt

Reaction score
[youtube]Kk7BL3V5KhA[/youtube]

This was one of my favorite highlights from BB... Just behind the Jennings take-down and bowling over three card players on a fair catch punt return (the way leon looked at him was hilarious). Browner was one of my favorite players... He was VERY physical and didn't take chit from no one. :thfight7:

NoChops

Reaction score
I wonder if he has that Afroman song stuck in his head now? "My team is in the Dance, but not this Guy!"

Seanhawk

Reaction score
dradee":235ogys9 said:
Tical21":235ogys9 said:
A kick in the gut? Send him a ring? That clown chose weed over a Super Bowl.

Come on man, BB did a lot for this team and got caught in a vortex of crazy NFL rules.

He was the original Boom in the Legion.

He deserves a ring and fat cheque from Mr Goodbar the phased leader of the NFL.

You're right, he did. But if it really meant so much to him, he wouldn't have fired one up. I am completely on his side as far as the length of the suspension, I think it should have been four games, but on the other hand I don't feel bad for him one bit. The entire fight over the length of the suspension could have been easily avoided...by not smoking weed. Those are the rules. The company I work for has random drug testing. If I chance doing that and I get called for a test and get fired, that's 100% on me.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I loved how big and physical he was. He was a big part of establishing our secondary's legion of boom moniker. Screw the NFL for suspending him.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Have a hard time feeling bad for the guy because of his bad (miscalculated) decisions, but he deserves a ring.

There's no LOB without BB.

Jrock2281

Reaction score
49ers Fan here and my first post on your site...You guys don't need him and haven't needed him.... you have the best secondary in the game!!! Good luck

Latest posts