I need some Random Thoughts

gremlin

Reaction score
I have a random question. When Sydney Rice was here, after a big reception he would spin the ball like a top. Got called for delay of game because of it. Watching the Ravens, Steve Smith does it all the time, no call. Did they change the rule?

pmedic920

Reaction score
gremlin":3ief3sin said:
I have a random question. When Sydney Rice was here, after a big reception he would spin the ball like a top. Got called for delay of game because of it. Watching the Ravens, Steve Smith does it all the time, no call. Did they change the rule?

Depends on how and when it's done. Up to the official.
All kinda random really.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
If I have box full of odds and ends and I throw everything out except for one, what do I call it?

sutz

Reaction score
Kansashawkfan":25sl4iaa said:
As you go through life striving for your goal,

Keep your eye upon the donut and not upon the hole.
The optimist and the pessimist,
the difference is very droll.
The optimist sees the donut.
The pessimist sees the hole.

--Ogden Nash

gremlin

Reaction score
pmedic920":36xb5pbx said:
gremlin":36xb5pbx said:

Depends on how and when it's done. Up to the official.
All kinda random really.
Random as in, if a Seahawks does it, its a penalty, if anybody else does it, it's ok.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
sutz":369b3gfj said:
Kansashawkfan":369b3gfj said:
As you go through life striving for your goal,

Keep your eye upon the donut and not upon the hole.
The optimist and the pessimist,
the difference is very droll.
The optimist sees the donut.
The pessimist sees the hole.

--Ogden Nash

What about the sprinkles?

themunn

Reaction score
gremlin":2tkfc10v said:

He got called once for it in the entire time it was penalisable - after it was made a penalty if you "spun it at a player", he spun it against the Niners and it kinda rolled into Bowman or Brooks (one of the two).

Don't think he did it again after that

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
gremlin":14le192i said:
No, it was only enforced against the Seahawks.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":27izxnm3 said:
We had random thoughts, but people were disrespectful, and now we don't. This is why we can't have nice things.
This. I don't blame Kip one bit for not doing it anymore. It was a lot of work, and a few clowns spoiled it for everyone else.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
VaporHawk":4bqvwh7h said:
Cooper Helfet and Tharold Simon need some practice this week.
I have faith that Simon will noticably improve, but Helfet was eyebrow-raising bad. Could it be he's a bit more hobbled than they're letting on? His blocking AND catching was not good.