I know it's early but Marshawn leads the league in TD's

kearly

Reaction score
Lynch is also #1 among RBs for fantasy points in standard leagues. And all the fantasy pundits thought he was going to bust this year. Dumb.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Lynch is running well, he will definitely be back next year and once this line gets better dialed in, I won't be stunned if he averages a TD per game.

On HOF... huh? Lawrence Taylor aside (and maybe fatass Sapp) the HOF is a club of uber popular guys that did and said everything they were supposed to say and do. Good soldiers and great ambassadors to the brand. If a player is anything less than that, or has his own agenda (or even his own personality) like a Charles Haley or a Marshawn Lynch, they don't get in. It will be fun to see how the committee handles Moss' fast approaching eligibility.

OP
OP
Z

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Moss will get in. So will Haley eventually. Shawn is still outside the perimeter.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Seahawks with the most TD's thus far: Lynch (5), Lockette (2), Harvin (1), Turbin (1), Coleman (1)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1u1vuakk said:
If Marshawn has a monster year, do you guys think there's a chance that Seattle will bring him back for the last year of his deal?

Most people assume he's gone after this year, but if he has an outstanding year I could see him forcing his way onto the roster for one more year.
It's possible if not probable because his hit isn't that horrible next year. I suppose it depends on what we do with Wilson and some other players.

lsheldon

Reaction score
If Marshawn has a monster year and leads the league in TD's when it's all said and done, do you see him wanting to renegotiate his contract for more money and add a year or two? He's still probably the toughest runner in the NFL, I would expect that barring injury, he has another 2-3 good years left in him. Would hate to see him go some place else and terrorize defenses. I would like to see him retire as a Seahawk, and IF he were to go into the HOF go in wearing our colors.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
He's now scored in 7 straight games. He might break his own record for consecutive games with a rushing TD.

Latest posts