I hope no one complains about the announcing team

plyka

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2ea9apvj said:
MontanaHawk05":2ea9apvj said:
John Lynch offers better commentary than a lot of guys.

I like Lynch because he's a former DB and not a former QB. Listening to Aikman a week ago was horrible, every time a receiver got touched he thought it was a great call or should have been a penalty. Lynch understand's it and is far more objective when it comes to how the game is played. I've always liked him when he gets the Hawks

I don't really blame Aikman, I give a congratulations to harbaugh for a job well done! His endless crying and whining about his major rival has started to have a serious affect! He has benn crying and whining for years. Finally late last year and this year it has created a meme, a storyline in the media. Aikman is simply parroting this meme just like any other media member would and does. With the exception of Lynch since he is a DB. Perception is more important than reality, harbaugh has won this battle of perception.

I've watched other defenses play. The seahawks do no more illegal contact than the average team. They are very physical, but remember you can be legally physical. Illegally I see a lot of other teams doing the same down field. But the perception is not there with them. Only with the seahawks due to harbaugh and his endless tears. Even seahawks fans believe that the seahawks D gets away with more illegal activity than other teams! Everyone has fallen for this perception.

Harbaugh 1
Pete 0

Before the game even starts. Now the hawks must overcome this deficit.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I watch games at home like I'm at the stadium (except there's more room to jump around and easier access to beer) so I rarely hear what the announcers are saying until I watch the Rewind.

I know last time we had these guys, John Lynch seemed genuinely impressed with the Seahawks – not just their play, but the unique overall approach to the game.