I Have A Feeling Mike Carey Will Be The Ref For Our Game

OP
OP
dopeboy206

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Donn2390":1yljy5qf said:
I don't care who wears the stripes, they can bring in High School refs if they want. The players will decide the outcome...

Not always the case.

ludakrishna

Reaction score
From my observance, Steratore has been a standup guy over the past. Anything blatant, he will call. But when it comes to ticky tacky stuff, he'll let them play.

Fanatics

Reaction score
I think the officials will attempt to keep the chippyness to a minimum. They will be throwing early... although I can see the 49ers getting most of them as they are the team that has been destroyed the last two times in our house.

FrozenHell

Reaction score
Just as long as you guys do not get Pete Morelli and company, he is the Taints fan who was allowed to officiate the 09 title game and fixed it. He might not be too happy you guys always beat his beloved Taints.

NorCal

Reaction score
I bet the league is worried about the chippiness, especially after the SF-CAR game. I say they go with Hochuli

Hawks46

Reaction score
Across the board, the officials have been keeping their flags in their pockets this playoffs.

I saw a ton of stuff let go in the Niners/Panthers game. Egregious holds, defensive holding, PI, etc.

If they're going to let us play, that's a total positive for our secondary.

It's also a positive for the Niners' secondary.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Tony Corrente worked the Houston game this year.

Steratore worked the first Rams game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Who was the referee against the 49ers in SF - Clete Blakeman or Scott Green? There were some bad calls that game. Hope neither of those two are scheduled to do Sunday's game.

FrozenHell

Reaction score
Hawks46":20sgqyeh said:
Across the board, the officials have been keeping their flags in their pockets this playoffs.

I saw a ton of stuff let go in the Niners/Panthers game. Egregious holds, defensive holding, PI, etc.

If they're going to let us play, that's a total positive for our secondary.

It's also a positive for the Niners' secondary.

They let a lot go in the 9ers@Pukers game too.

Seeker

Reaction score
I hope its the cool black ref with the pimp voice. I can't remember if which game he officiated this year for us but his voice cracks me up. sounds like huggy bear.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
For what its worth, Football Zebras.com is speculating the crew that we had Saturday is the odds on favorite to officiate the Super Bowl.

Latest posts