The best selection for the Seahawks

Chawker

Reaction score
Mike Morris DE Michigan.

He could be the best pick in the draft, Yah, thats a bold statement about a draftee, but here is one that is just as bold. Mike Morris will be a starting DE from game 1 on. He will wreak offenses and destroy cordinators dreams. This guy is a doublly bad dog, run or pass. I know I've criticise this years draft, but Morris may be our savior to getting to our next championship. This guy is a beast !!!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That would be great, but I think that OS wr is off the charts..

Nv_Hawks

Reaction score
I’m going out on a limb and going Oluwatimi. A highly-decorated talent, Oluwatimi capped off his college career in style, winning the Rimington Award as the nation's top center and Outland Trophy as the best interior offensive lineman. Having played in multiple systems, he's a savvy communicator who handled all of Michigan's line calls in the run and pass game last season in a pro-style system, which should set him up to be ready to play right away. I don’t think he gave up any sacks the last two years.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
I feel the opposite. Morris feels like such a projection. His best stuff came when he was lined up as a big EDGE in a 2 point stance. I need to go back and find the plays where he had in the dirt to see if I missed something, but I don't remember seeing an explosive athlete. And his testing seems to back that up. I know he had 20lbs of weight loss and an injury that impacted his testing, but until I see him in preseason I think it'll be a concern.

That said, he moves extremely well for a big man. Really smooth. Day 1, he's an asset in the 2-4-5, but I am concerned about his ability to play inside at 3T on early downs.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
You gotta be pretty happy with a draft when you can discuss who is gonna have a big impact & we can seriously make cases for our 5th round selections.

I'm so pumped for the upcoming season.

Rat

Reaction score
JSN. As a Buckeye fan, I was disappointed that his hamstring cost him the season, but had he been healthy, he goes well inside the top 10. We would have had to pull the trigger at 5.

Last edited:

Latest posts