I can't wait to see Zach Miller on the field

HawkEye

Reaction score
Wilson was awful today, no catching, no blocking.

irocdave

Reaction score
No Hawks TE other than Miller should be on the hands team.

How many drops were there from that position today? I don't get it, the back up tight ends don't block well so you would think they would be on the team because of catching ability? Didn't see it from them today.

Bryce84

Reaction score
Zach's importance to this team has been very widely underrated since he got here. He's probably a top 5 "complete TE" in the league (Gronk, Witten, Olsen and maybe Vernon come to mind), and that's why he was being paid like it. Now he's criminally underpaid, imo. Many fans saw his salary and expected him to put up crazy receiving numbers, not realizing everything he actually does for this team. I think its safe to say most have changed their minds now (I hope so, at least). But yeah, Willson has been terrible and its frustrating to see his gifted running ability paired with stone hands. Granted, he has been blasted on a lot of his drops but they are still catches he should be able to make more often than not.

mikeak

Reaction score
The thing is he was used as a blocking TE dropping his numbers ie lowering his market value. So underpaid by his value to Hawks but paid based on market value

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Cooper Helfet 6 catches on 13 targets
Luke Wilson 8 catches on 20 targets

Zach Miller 6 catches on 7 targets

Miller is very valuable to the team, he doesn't always get that one huge play on a drive, but he would catch pretty much everything thrown to him and help get a drive moving or continue it and he is a better blocker than L. Wilson for sure. Many fans definitely underrate how much we need him back.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Miller being out has been one of the main reasons the Offense has struggled so bad. He is a vital part of our Offense. He is one of our best blockers, but Defenses have to respect his pass catching skills too.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Miller is very important but his health he has also been injured too often for us to continue to count on him. If he is to be the guy at TE we must also have a stud #2 and a very good #3 TE. I'm not sure that kind of depth is even doable so this off season we need to re think Miller. Maybe we can get rid of our three non factor TE's draft a stud and make Miller the number 2 TE.

Latest posts