I can’t use my tickets for Sunday VS the Bears

MikeDin332

Reaction score
So I would like to offer them to. Seahawks fan who promises to behave appropriately and follow the stadium guidelines and rules. A little background on the situation. I was going to go to the game with my aunt but she was concerned about the new Covid strain so she backed out. My coworker was going to go with me but we both live in Portland and we’re about to get a huge snowstorm so we don’t want to get stranded. My cousin always uses my tickets when I can’t go but his kids had a Covid outbreak at a basketball camp. I listed them for a minute but then I thought, I just want some Seahawks Fan to go. I don’t really need the money for the tickets. I decided to come here because I know there are some true Seahawks fans here who don’t get a chance to go to the games.
So in good faith the first person who offers me their email address and promises to be a great fan I will email the tickets for free. Go Seahawks!!!

chris98251

Reaction score
MikeDin332":17m9ipvm said:
So I would like to offer them to. Seahawks fan who promises to behave appropriately and follow the stadium guidelines and rules. A little background on the situation. I was going to go to the game with my aunt but she was concerned about the new Covid strain so she backed out. My coworker was going to go with me but we both live in Portland and we’re about to get a huge snowstorm so we don’t want to get stranded. My cousin always uses my tickets when I can’t go but his kids had a Covid outbreak at a basketball camp. I listed them for a minute but then I thought, I just want some Seahawks Fan to go. I don’t really need the money for the tickets. I decided to come here because I know there are some true Seahawks fans here who don’t get a chance to go to the games.
So in good faith the first person who offers me their email address and promises to be a great fan I will email the tickets for free. Go Seahawks!!!

Kudos to you, hopefully you can make a Christmas for someone special.

sutz

Reaction score
Good job! I hope you find an appropriate fan to go. :2thumbs:

W

Welshers

MikeDin332":3epkhm5d said:
I'm not sure if you've given them away yet, but I sent you a message in case you are still looking for someone to take the tickets! I can promise we would be great fans!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MikeDin332":2p9likux said:
Nice. Thanks for this kind gesture. Hope you find someone that can and will use and enjoy them. :2thumbs:

OP
OP
M

MikeDin332

Reaction score
These tickets have been transferred to some Seahawks fans. Thanks to everyone. Merry Christmas! Go Seahawks!!!!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
The most heartwarming giveaway I've seen since that guy bought seats at Chargers in honor of Radish.

Thank you OP. Hope you post at dot net for a long time.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MikeDin332":20sqm1ki said:
These tickets have been transferred to some Seahawks fans. Thanks to everyone. Merry Christmas! Go Seahawks!!!!
Nice! :2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good on you fine sir! Nothing beats unconditional acts of kindness. Merry Christmas!

Latest posts