I bet we go CB with our first pick

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Gardner won't be there but Stingley might be there at 9 which I absolutely wouldn't mind. 2 LSU studs in the secondary

Last edited:

Rat

Reaction score
I dont necessarily think we're targeting a CB with out first pick, but in most of the mock drafts I see (yeah, yeah) Stingley is the best player who is consistently available. I'd be thrilled if that's how things turn out.

I'm not even entertaining the possibility of Sauce being there anymore.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Hawks don't value CBs that much to draft one highly, expect BPA among OL/DL. Not a fan of Stingley had too much of a drop-off last season

Rat

Reaction score
Hawks don't value CBs that much to draft one highly, expect BPA among OL/DL. Not a fan of Stingley had too much of a drop-off last season
Havn't really had the chance to draft a CB prospect like Stingley early. Maybe could have taken Joe Haden over Russell Okung in 2010, but kind of hard to pass on a franchise LT if you don't have one and think one is available. Other than that? Probably weren't going to realistically consider Dre Kirkpatrick in 2015 with Sherm, Browner, and Maxwell all on board already.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
Gardner won't be there but Stingley might be there at 9 which I absolutely wouldn't mind. 2 LSU studs in the secondary
Where are you getting the 2nd one?

Pretty sure a peacock is just a peacock not a stud.

Own The West

Reaction score
I don't see us touching a CB in the first. Our starting OT are Stone Forsythe and Jake Curhan right now. Our DL is a little better, but lacks threat. In theory we can get Dwayne Brown and Carlos Dunlap back if needed, but if there's a chance to get a blue chip lineman we will take it. If they're not at 9 I see us trading down to add picks and still grabbing one later in the first.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I don't see us touching a CB in the first. Our starting OT are Stone Forsythe and Jake Curhan right now. Our DL is a little better, but lacks threat. In theory we can get Dwayne Brown and Carlos Dunlap back if needed, but if there's a chance to get a blue chip lineman we will take it. If they're not at 9 I see us trading down to add picks and still grabbing one later in the first.
Stone Foreskin won't even make the squad he's practice squad at best. Curhan I like for depth but We'll pick up a starting right tackle in the early second round. I guarantee it

Youll See Charlize Theron GIF by NETFLIX

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
CB would be my 3rd choice after LB and OT. I do believe the Hawks need to add a CB somewhere in the draft. Demarri Mathis would be my choice later rounds.

Latest posts