Hypothetical: If Hernandez is aquitted, would you sign him?

cboom

Reaction score
I think he would fit in perfectly with this group Cheat has put together.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2xe57b0l said:
For the record, I wouldn't sign him either.

But I am somewhat surprised that no one would take a chance on a man declared innocent.

Just to play devil's advocate, if a similar topic came up back around the time Ray Lewis was coming off his legal trouble, I think most people would be saying the same things they are in this thread. But given how his career turned out after, would you feel like you missed out?

I wouldn't take the chance on Hernandez for all the reasons stated in this thread, but the Ravens certainly are glad they gave Lewis another chance.

First, the system doesn't declare people innocent. There's guilty or not guilty.

Second, Ray Lewis was a leader on that Ravens team. Every single report that has come out regarding Hernandez and the Pats has painted him in a particularly bad light. Not a leader, not beloved of his teammates, not a team-first guy in any way, etc.

I wouldn't want him just because of the media circus that would follow him, but the reports of his interactions with Pats players and coaches cement that opinion for me.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Yes. If only because apparently he can hold the entire 49ers team hostage with his threats.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
hawker84":p0y3k4or said:
Hell to the Naaaw. He's a murderer.....and a thug.. Anybody who threatens players to the point where there scared for the family and themselves and to the point where they actually report it and it's been more than a couple, does not deserve to be in the league, he deserves to be right where he's at...

You know whats great about America. That you are innocent until proven gui....oh wait...nevermind.