How to take down Seatle

The Outfield

Reaction score
I think we were more focused on health than winning that game.

I was really hoping he spelled it "Seatle"

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Haha our good ol friend NINEster. Let's act like somehow the Niners laid out a blueprint to defeat the Seahawks

uncle fester

Reaction score
"Take your excitment, winning record, relvevance to the playoffs and go somewhere else please my god"

C'mon... that's funny!

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Knife on a 49ers fan @ the 'Stick.... LOL...oh wait... RUN!

Edit: Also, isn't Valium in a Beer these days called the Aldon Smith cocktail?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Had to love this one and repost it.....
"It's too bad we can't cost the 49ers a playoff berth
YAJ2112 : 4:15 pm : link
by laying down like dogs this week"
:2: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall: :179417:

StoneCold

Reaction score
His advice doesn't sound that bad to me. He even gives Russell his props. What I don't know is if the Gmen have a chance in hell of pulling it off. The gfans sure don't think so. :)

SC

Axx

Reaction score
Take them out of seattle inorder to win

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The best hope at taking down the Seahawks is that the Seahawks greatly assist you in doing so.

Not meant to be arrogant, but really.. that's what it will take. When they are on their game, no one is beating them.. not San Fran, not Denver.. nobody.

But when they stall in the red zone, ruin/extend opposing drives with penalties, etc... then it's possible.

irocdave

Reaction score
Lol, Giants fans sniffed this guy out quickly. Dude thinks he has the super-secret-how-to-beat-the-Hawks plan down. The Niners have great talent at most positions and good coaches. They also played the Hawks at home and scraped by with a close win, just like last year. How did that work for them the last couple of visits to Seattle though...

Giants fans know a good team when they see it as do most NFL fans. The Giants are not a good team. They don't have the personal to keep up with the Hawks. Any given Sunday is real, and as a Hawk fan I have hoped for that day a lot. Sunday isn't that day for the Giant fans either and they know it.

jblaze

Reaction score
That is hilarious. How desperate that he goes to the Giants forums to pump up the opposing fan base and gets destroyed himself!!!

Look, your guys barely got past our guys last week at home by 2 points. Barely. Keep pumping up the remaining teams all you want, resistance is futile.

Enjoy your 6th seed and FYI, the NFCW is ours for the next decade. KK thnx bye.

hawk45

Reaction score
Those replies make me respect the Giants fans. Entertaining stuff.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
oh lord who has time to go on another team's forum and write out a 2 page essay on telling fans how their team has a shot at beating another team...? Wow

jblaze

Reaction score
The niners fan do. They're ecstatic with their win, didn't you hear? They're the "big boys" in the NFC, didn't you read?

Give me a f$#%ing break. You won your SB SF congrats, now let the big boys finish the season,

djb28

Reaction score
I only clicked because I thought Chuck Norris had something to do with it.

Zorn76

Reaction score
The (NY) Giants fans I've met, both in person and the ones who've posted here, have been very cool and pretty knowledgeable. Wish more visiting fans were like that in opposing team forums.

Latest posts