How soon until "The Brand" wants out of Denver?

bbsplitter

Reaction score
It's one game. Part of the reason Wilson left was to be paired with a head coach he could problem solve with together. This is season 1 with them together on a new system. No one is going anywhere for at least 2 years.

keasley45

Reaction score
2 years?? How many qbs who rely on their mobility to succeed, play past the age of 35?

And 2 years? 2 years is our timetable for a rebuild. So Denver pays 250 mill and trades draft capital so that they can be middling for 2 seasons while Russ and Hack 'figure it out? They're supposed to be instant contenders.

See GB for an example of what a HOF qb and innovative coach should do in their fist season together.

2 years?

Scout

Reaction score
It is a long season and I wish the RW and the Broncos the best. But from my view the Chiefs look terrifying on offense and defense. Raiders will be scrappy and the Chargers can keep up with anybody in the league. I wish them luck as that is going to be a tough division.

Plenty of time to fix things with a rookie HC and Wilson in a new environment but it will not be easy given their circumstances. I wish them the best.

classicaaron

Reaction score
he wont leave but i do find it hilarious he looked exactly like he did in seattle. heavy on the run game especially in tight situations, refused to use his feet to gain actual yards, and play calling looked very similar. just funny he hated pete so much and hes still not exactly cooking as he dreams of.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
It is a long season and I wish the RW and the Broncos the best. But from my view the Chiefs look terrifying on offense and defense. Raiders will be scrappy and the Chargers can keep up with anybody in the league. I wish them luck as that is going to be a tough division.

Plenty of time to fix things with a rookie HC and Wilson in a new environment but it will not be easy given their circumstances. I wish them the best.

I don't wish them anything but failure.
I've disliked the Broncos since they were division rivals of my Seahawks. I disliked them even more when they got The Teeth. XLVIII was extra-sweet for me not just because I'd been waiting 37 years for the Seahawks to win a Super Bowl, but also because it was against the Broncos and I got to see shots of the architect of that Broncos team, the same still-loathed The Teeth, watching his team get utterly humiliated in front of the giant worldwide audience watching the Super Bowl.
And this year, I've got two extra reasons to root for the Broncos to suck. First, their offense is being run by a Seahawks turncoat who cost the team a lot of dead money and routinely threw the Seahawks as a team and even specific players (like his OL when he was here) under the bus. Second, the Seahawks have more Broncos picks in the next draft, and I want those to be as valuable as possible.

Like every year, but just a little bit more this year, SCREW THE BRONCOS!

Last edited:

bbsplitter

Reaction score
2 years?? How many qbs who rely on their mobility to succeed, play past the age of 35?

And 2 years? 2 years is our timetable for a rebuild. So Denver pays 250 mill and trades draft capital so that they can be middling for 2 seasons while Russ and Hack 'figure it out? They're supposed to be instant contenders.

See GB for an example of what a HOF qb and innovative coach should do in their fist season together.

2 years?
The question was theoretically what the soonest RW would leave town if everything was going south. I’m not offering a straight up prediction, that seems to be what you are responding to. To clarify, I’m fairly certain everything will not go south for them all season, and he will be quite happy and not going anywhere.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well leave town or be sent packing, Denver has ate dollars and draft choices to get rid of QB's before if they don't pan out.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Cool broncos story....

Get this crap out of the Hawks forum.

morgulon1

Reaction score
I don't wish them anything but failure.
I've disliked the Broncos since they were division rivals of my Seahawks. I disliked them even more when they got The Teeth. XLVIII was extra-sweet for me not just because I'd been waiting 37 years for the Seahawks to win a Super Bowl, but also because it was against the Broncos and I got to see shots of the architect of that Broncos team, the same still-loathed The Teeth, watching his team get utterly humiliated in front of the giant worldwide audience watching the Super Bowl.
And this year, I've got two extra reasons to root for the Broncos to suck. First, their offense is being run by a Seahawks turncoat who cost the team a lot of dead money and routinely threw the Seahawks as a team and even specific players (like his OL when he was here) under the bus. Second, the Seahawks have more Broncos picks in the next draft, and I want those to be as valuable as possible.

Like every year, but just a little bit more this year, SCREW THE BRONCOS!
HAHAHA " the teeth" . I always called him "horse teeth"

Latest posts