How fricken amazing is it we have a long angry #39 on the field again?

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If there's one positive to take away from this game, it's Tariq Woolen's ascension continuing. All night, he was like glue. His closing speed is outrageous and he attacks the ball, using his speed and length to break passes up.

This kid is looking like one HELL of a pick, and I'll own up to not liking him as a prospect outside of his measurables. He's progressed -so much-.

keasley45

Reaction score
Browner PLAYED angry. Are memories that fragile here? Rember that Browner special teams compilation where he pancakes like 3 Carolina guys on a punt return? How about where he baits a WR into attacking him and then bodyslams him?

Woolen makes me think of a quicker, better-covering Browner so far. Like the love child of Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman.
I think it was the Cards. I remember Leon Washington standing there just looking completely dumbfounded at the bodies strewn about.

Mase

Reaction score
-- I will just say it again, and hope that fate repeats itself. I have watched the draft since 89, and been really into it. Only twice in that time, did I truly fall in love with a prospect. Not a first or second rounder type, but down the draft list a bit. I was advocating for drafting both these guys from the third round on, and when we didn't, I was ticked "We are going to miss out on this guy". This year it was Woolen, a decade ago it was Chancellor. So let's just hope I go two for two.

Mase

OP
OP
SNDavidson

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Any chance Woolen plays both ways like Primetime? 2% chance maybe? :p