Hoping for a blowout are close game..

Exittium

Reaction score
Blowout I want To see Elway steaming and pissed, I want to see a wags meet manning all day long, I want the Hawks D to shut the media up. ANd my heart can rest easy. The NFCCG ugh.. was just way to damn stressful

Larry0293

Reaction score
A decisive win so they can't talk it down. But of course it will be a cliffhanger decided by a last second kick.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I don't give a you-know-what so all fans are entertained etc. They have been entertained by great games in the past and will again in the future. I am beling selfish in this one. I don't want to go through a nerve wracking end like the last 2 games, give me a big win so I can just soak it in and enjoy the last 10 minutes or so

morgulon1

Reaction score
253hawk":2xcjbp82 said:
I want a beat down just so everyone will shut up about passing records. The '07 Pats had the greatest passing offense ever at the time; how'd that work out for them against the Giants? 1 lousy TD? And that was played indoors with Brady's arm against a so-so defense.

I want a four possession lead in the 4th quarter just so Pete can let every player go in and get some Owl reps. There hasn't been a good beat down since the Bucs/Raiders in '02.

This. Id like to see Coleman go in for some playing time, Beastmode enjoying skittles on the sidelines with Tavarius getting
some reps.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3ukdx81k said:
If we're guaranteed a win and I get to pick which type? Blowout all day. I want to have a sixty-minute party where the outcome is never really in doubt and the announcers have to talk about how awesome our guys are ad nauseam because there's nothing compelling to discuss.

This...within 5 minutes there are no more story lines about foreheads mcgee and we can all concentrate on the awesomeness of the team. It would also be ideal to spend the next 55 minutes debating who will win the MVP.

Latest posts