Hopefully our Guinness record doesn't fall Monday

edogg23

Reaction score
Props to the Chiefs fans for being so loud, that is an insanely high number. Most importantly, they seem to be having an effect on the game to me.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
edogg23":p8pjfiwv said:
Props to the Chiefs fans for being so loud, that is an insanely high number. Most importantly, they seem to be having an effect on the game to me.
Definitely, hopefully they will carry it forward because I hate the Broncos with the heat of 1000 suns.

idahohawk

Reaction score
bigtrain21":3u54htn6 said:
Seahaaaawks":3u54htn6 said:
Just happened. 142db... I don't have dvr to rewind for the exact record, but I saw a girl holding a sign saying "Seattle who?" Umm just the champs, no big deal....

9Gp96tn

THIS!

AVL

Reaction score
At least they are having a great game to go with it.

I hope we let this go away.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawknation2014":4pkxe7ne said:
LOL at the KC fans booing the offense for the poor clock management.

To be fair, it was extremely piss poor clock management.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I didn't watch it. Did the PA announcer give them cues or did they do it by themselves?

253hawk

Reaction score
I wonder what that smarmy 'audio engineer' dork on whinezone has to say about it? When we broke it by less than 0.2 dB the last time, he said it was impossible without speakers.

Hey KC, enjoy your cute little record.

Russell lombardi

chris98251

Reaction score
Well when we set and broke it there was a football play happening, not a staged event during a commercial. I'll take the real time record versus the staged one.

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":1ynxqbw6 said:
I didn't watch it. Did the PA announcer give them cues or did they do it by themselves?
By themselves. It looks pretty electric there to be honest

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
chris98251":11qi49oa said:
Well when we set and broke it there was a football play happening, not a staged event during a commercial. I'll take the real time record versus the staged one.
Let's not be babies. Just cause they reported it after a commercial break doesn't mean it happened that way. That crowd looks insane.

chris98251

Reaction score
They said it happened during the commercial break, there isn't a play happening during commercials, it's a commercial time out.

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
According to the Chiefs twitter it happened on the 45 yard run. It was shown on the big screen during a commercial. Once again let's not be cry babies about this

253hawk

Reaction score
Quit being a crybaby about people being crybabies.

chris98251

Reaction score
I really don't care actually, just a hallow record if it was staged during a commercial, sort of like having a baby but doing it in a test tube instead of conception.

I know we bring it and are why others wanted to try to set the record anyway. Chiefs have always had a reputation as a loud stadium going back before we were conceived. Usually their loudest games were against the Raiders.

Melencause

Reaction score
chris98251":15mq6c4q said:
I really don't care actually, just a hallow record if it was staged during a commercial, sort of like having a baby but doing it in a test tube instead of conception.

I know we bring it and are why others wanted to try to set the record anyway. Chiefs have always had a reputation as a loud stadium going back before we were conceived. Usually their loudest games were against the Raiders.

Doesn't hurt they have 10,000 more seats in their stadium!

taco40

Reaction score
It was nice to have taken it back on a big play in Seattle.
It's a nice deal for them now. Congrats KC.
In the grand scheme of things it doesn't diminish the affect of the 12's presence at the clink. I usually watch these games with the sound down low and this one is no exception. However, I don't remember many false starts by NE. That's still an important part of the crowd's participation, one which Seattle fans can hang their hat (and trophy) on.

lsheldon

Reaction score
One particular thing I've noticed watching this game is the TV analysts. At the Clink, the TV analysts nearly need to scream to be heard over the crowd noise. This game not so much. Not sure if it is simply where the analysts are located during the game or more to do with sound proofing of their booth. But on TV there is a definite difference.

Over all, I hope we never try for it again. Congrats to Kansas City on being the loudest stadium east of the Rocky Mountains.

Latest posts