Hope Tyler can suit up tomorrow - hamstring

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Yeah, but he should always take on those 3 converging tacklers to gain that extra inch like a real man instead of doing just 75% of his job.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He was listed as questionable last week and played. Since there is a quick turnaround, as they play on Thanksgiving Day, I’d rather Lockett sit this one out and so he can try to heal and play on Thurs.

renofox

Reaction score
He was listed as questionable last week and played. Since there is a quick turnaround, as they play on Thanksgiving Day, I’d rather Lockett sit this one out and so he can try to heal and play on Thurs.
Yep. If he's needed for a game winning drive he can have some reps. Other than that, let him rest.

Bet he gets 90% of snaps, though.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Lockett is our #2 only behind Largent.
Heal up soon Tyler.

Images 1

James in PA

Reaction score
I'm already not feeling good about this game. It is the mighty Rams after all. Not having our most consistent WR would be a huge blow.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Not unusual for vets to not practice and play at 100%.

Torc

Reaction score
Yeah, but he should always take on those 3 converging tacklers to gain that extra inch like a real man instead of doing just 75% of his job.
I haven't seen a single complaint about him flopping this year. I think he addressed it. Last year he WAS going down at times without even trying for a first down that he appeared to be able to get. This year he has not done that, nor has he been stupid about running into three converging tacklers or anything.

I think we can drop this narrative, from both sides.

kidhawk

Reaction score
After watching him play so many games here, I trust he knows his body well enough to know when to play and when to heal. He’s not on a prove it tear or anything so if he plays it’s because he can help the team without making his injury worse.

GemCity

Reaction score
Bobo is the number 1 now..have people forgotten this?
Maybe it was timing…when I read it. Maybe I was just in a good mood.

Whatever the case, I laughed hard when reading that.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I haven't seen a single complaint about him flopping this year. I think he addressed it. Last year he WAS going down at times without even trying for a first down that he appeared to be able to get. This year he has not done that, nor has he been stupid about running into three converging tacklers or anything.

I think we can drop this narrative, from both sides.
I think that comment might have been towards me

i’m the one bitching about YAC usually -

I stand by most of my comments but don’t bring it up much lately ;)