Help Me Get a SF Fan to Pay Off a Bet

SinCityHawk

Reaction score
Hello folks, I'm hoping to get some help getting a bet paid off by a SF fan. Here's the deal, I live in Las Vegas and am part of the Las Vegas Rotary Club. Our Club President is a SF fan and before the game I challenged her to a bet. Both sides' money went to our foundation but the real payoff was that our President had to wear my Russell Wilson jersey at our meeting this week.

When I made the bet, there was a guy who oversees several clubs was in the audience who also has very poor taste in football teams. He wanted in on the action, but when I asked what he was going to wear, he said he'd wear a Hawaiian shirt (his signature item). So yesterday I find out he's going to be back next week and now I'm on a mission to find a Hawaiian style Hawks shirt. I just can't let this guy get away without showing the colors.

I've done some Googling without success in finding something that is currently available. So I'm hoping that someone on here can point me in the direction where one can be bought or possibly borrowed. If a loan was worked out I would clean the shirt before returning and cover all shipping costs. Of course if I pull this off, I will post pictures here.

Thanks for any help you all can offer.

muxpux

Reaction score
If nothing else, but an iron on patch (eBay?) and put it on a blue or lime green shirt.