Hawks vs Pats

stang233

Reaction score
Green Bay will very tough. They will give us everything we can handle.

marko358

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with jinxes but this is not a good thread to start. Just instigating a full on flood of GB trolls.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's happening.

Just like it was obvious that Denver-Seattle was happening last year.

We beat Aaron Rodgers by 20 when he was 100% healthy and the defense was playing good (not great).

We may not win by 20 again, but rest assured we are beating Green Bay

hawkporvida

Reaction score
The Hawks match up well against passing teams .. like rogers , brady , manning , brees should i go on and guess who beat them YES we call him WILSON !!! he will be the factor of the game

worst case he can run on the packers like sorry kaep does every time he played them and they couldn't stop him.... what make you think they can stop .. first name RUSSELL last name WILSON !!!

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Just have all the green bay discussion in this thread, Green Bay fans are so dimwitted they probably wont even click in here.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Granted, the AFC team wears whites in the SB this year, but I'm still happy we'll see no orange overload this time. Thanks, Colts.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
Should be a fun time in my house.

My wife, her mom, and my daughters (who all have Maine ties, with the wife and mom-in-law being born and raised there) will be pulling for the Patriots, and my boys (who were born in Maine, raised in Washington) and I will be pulling for the mighty Seahawks.

minormillikin

Reaction score
This thread is not a jinx if you remember to hold your breath and spin around 5 times before reading each post.

I think NFC is home team this year, so we'll have official super bowl jerseys in blue to go with last year's white. . Year 3 maybe we should wear wolf grey.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Unfortunately. This game isn't going to be close if Rodgers is remotely gimpy. Dallas should have blitzed from every angle and hit him over and over. He would've been knocked out by the end of the second series.

If he's hurting we need to bring a crap load of pressure.

There is blood in the water.

Latest posts