Hawks play by play announcer is a real woman, cool…

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
I don’t need her to be a 12, but play by play is pretty important technically. She’s called games in different sports well, so hope that continues.

Mick063

Reaction score
Who cares? Not me. I care about competency. Nothing more, nothing less. I can't really pass judgement until I see her work. If she can enlighten me about things that I am unaware of then I will be impressed. It will reflect on the amount of access that she has which is probably the best measuring stick for that position. I can't imagine Pete being anything other than accommodating in that respect. It is in his inherent nature.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Sorry but NFL announcing is not suited for a female voice. Most people think it, most are too afraid to admit it
Let's judge her on her merits, not her gender. I, for one, couldn't disagree more. Absolutely no reason a woman couldn't do this job. But it's a tough job--I can't stand most men who do it, either. I love Al Michaels, but there's only one Al.

GGotskill

Reaction score
Let's judge her on her merits, not her gender. I, for one, couldn't disagree more. Absolutely no reason a woman couldn't do this job. But it's a tough job--I can't stand most men who do it, either. I love Al Michaels, but there's only one Al.

Al Michaels isn't even Al Michaels any more. Very few of the big name announcers are what I would consider "good". More so than anything they are iconic.

She has a ton of experience calling games of all different sports, the handful of games I have heard her call she did a great job.

Rainger

Reaction score
In today's world you don't know her gender lol

Last edited:

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Sorry but NFL announcing is not suited for a female voice. Most people think it, most are too afraid to admit it
Most people don't care. I've heard plenty of woman do play by play in multiple sports and you stop noticing once the novelty wears off and realize play by play announcing requires a lot more than playing experience to be good at.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Most people don't care. I've heard plenty of woman do play by play in multiple sports and you stop noticing once the novelty wears off and realize play by play announcing requires a lot more than playing experience to be good at.

I’ve never heard a woman call play by play, but I’m glad there is one.

GGotskill

Reaction score

If you want to learn a little more about her and her some of her play-by-play for the 76ers.

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Care to post some data, with links to your references, to support your claim?