Hawk wins? How did you go?

How many wins do the Hawks get?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
How you feeling now after watching that Chargers game? Hawks will be a whole lot harder than Denver on offense
Cast your vote if you haven't. Especially you Spohawks.

Last edited:

Seahawker

Reaction score
Wins/Losses = Lombardi trophies & draft picks.

If the draft was held today.
#7>Den>Sea
#14>Sea
Bronco's have lost 3 straight.

My season record prediction is the Seahawks draft at;
#8 Den>Sea
#19>Sea

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm thinking 8 or 9 wins, which left me between options, so I went with 9. There are a lot of tough games left on the schedule, Chargers, KC, Bucs, Giants, and yes, even Saleh's Jets, and we always struggle with the Rams. I expect a lot of close games.

At this point, we know the O can score, so it's really up to the D to keep improving. Worst case scenario? The league figures out Geno and Waldron's offense and the defense continues to suck. I don't see either of those happening. 8-9 wins seems most likely, with multiple lucky bounces, maybe 10 wins.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
There are still a lot of regular posters who haven't voted!!! Are you hedging your bets so you can say something later?? Don't like that you cant change your vote or have it seen by the entire .NET? Putting your vote on the line, shows your opinion of the team.

Yes we can all be wrong but it is ok, it is better to take a position and be wrong than hide behind no position and tell the world you were right all along.

BeaHUman

Reaction score
I went 6-8, hoping for at least 8, I would be happy just beating last seasons record with Geno fulltime, that would be the decorative icing on the RW trade.

Mick063

Reaction score
So far, the team is .500. I think that is about right. Losing Penny is a big issue. He is a difference maker. Pro football is a sport that is annually racked with a lot of season ending injuries. That is why there is never a legit "I told ya so" about record predictions. Lesser revealed is the number of players playing hurt. Many good players are eviscerated for their performances regardless of how an injury may be impacting their game.

There is a lot of parity in the league and a ton of 50/50 games left. Not just for Seattle, but for most of the league. You might as well predict coin flips. So that is what I did. .500

Last edited:

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
I find this incredibly hard to believe
You shouldn't. Twisted has been consistently predicting .500 in every thread about the season record. He may have been off on how he thought we'd get there, but thus far he is on target with his win-loss prediction.

Rat

Reaction score
Defense on the rise, Geno still solid, o-line is gelling, Irving back to stabilize leadership on the defense, still need linebackers, but Tre Brown, Alton Robinson and Collier (later two should be scheme fits). 9 or 10 wins, why the hell not?
Yeah, watch out NFL: we have Bruce Irvin and L.J. Collier! Co-MVPs? I mean, how could you pick one over the other?

Rat

Reaction score
Says one of the only 2 people who voted under 5 wins. Anything to mock. Do you even like the Hawks cause all of your post would seem to indicate not!
That was a troll vote before I realized it recorded who voted for what. My prediction is 8-9.

My comment was because someone actually used Bruce Irvin and L.J. Collier as reasons we will have a winning record. I don't see where I had a choice to not mock him.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
You shouldn't. Twisted has been consistently predicting .500 in every thread about the season record. He may have been off on how he thought we'd get there, but thus far he is on target with his win-loss prediction.

Well then I stand corrected :)

nwHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, watch out NFL: we have Bruce Irvin and L.J. Collier! Co-MVPs? I mean, how could you pick one over the other?
I’d say you missed the point.

nwHawk

Reaction score
That was a troll vote before I realized it recorded who voted for what. My prediction is 8-9.

My comment was because someone actually used Bruce Irvin and L.J. Collier as reasons we will have a winning record. I don't see where I had a choice to not mock him.
Not “reasons”, but Bruce Irvin’s impact may end up being more than you are willing to admit. Collier is not a stud, but if he fits the new scheme better so be it. Red Bryant “sucked” and then some guy from USC, I think his name was “Pete”, and next thing you know Red was a key piece to the Super Bowl run. So before you laugh, let’s see how it rolls out.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
huh. try and make sense when you get owned please. this team is a clownshow and my 4-5 win prediction looks solid
Lol how u looking now since you voted 6 to 8 so your prediction of 4 to 5 is solid then why didn't you vote 5 or less??? That is why I posted that poll so people can't hide. Too many say one thing then later with finger in air say something different. You sir said 4 or 5 but voted 6 to 8.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
For all you bettors, just play the odds. Pete has never had less than 7 wins with the Seahawks.

The first 2 years he still managed 7 wins even with a total rebuild from the shit show management and Mora show.

One could say last year was his worst at 7 and 10. I believe had he not allowed RW to come back and even 2 of the 5 games jobbed by the refs and last second losses the team would have had 9 or 10 wins.

So playing the odds, with a new offense, an Improving defense and new young players how could the odds say the team would be worse than 7 wins?

All games are hard in the NFL and power rankings and current records mean nothing throughout the season.

I am not a bettor but if Pete has never had a Hawks team under 7 wins and now with an extra game aren't the odds clearly that the team will win more than 7?

All you stat's guys can give better clarification, but I find it hard to believe, following the odds that the team will win less than 7 games. Which would be the first time ever with Pete.

I contend last years 7 wins was almost fully on RW coming back and Pete not going with Geno for the rest of the season.

I have said 8 wins a bunch of times, I voted 9 but following the odds 10 is not out of the question. Thoughts?

Ozzy

Reaction score
I thought 5 was the number preseason and I still would put them at 6-7 but if Geno keeps playing like a top 5 QB they could blow past this number. I'm not there yet that Geno is finally this guy after a decade but he's chipping away at it each week and I hope he continues to.

Latest posts