Hawk fans in New York?

LokiClutch

Reaction score
Just seeing if there are any in Syracuse, NY or Going to the Hawks vs. giants game. Looking for a pregame gathering

C-Dub

Reaction score
LokiClutch":vt288w8d said:
Just seeing if there are any in Syracuse, NY or Going to the Hawks vs. giants game. Looking for a pregame gathering
My friend just moved to Jersey and should be going. I might be flying over there. The GF's parent's live in CT.

NJlargent

Reaction score
I will be there. We throw a huge tailgate catered by local restaurant. Would be nice to have a few hawks fans there since I'm aways the only one.

cougcityhawk

Reaction score
Longtime board lurker living in queens for school. Will have 2 hawk fans going to MetLife.

Reaction score
I'm a season ticketholder who lives in Seattle, but am going to be in New Jersey for that weekend to celebrate an early Xmas with my in-laws and got tickets (we're sitting behind the endzone in Section 149, Row 46) - am dragging my brother-in-laws as well.

Carlow East (Seahawks bar in NYC) is helping to organize a 12th man Tailgate party at Metlife - I'm planning on being there - Should be a lot of fun and a bunch of 12's should be there. I'm looking forward to meeting NYCoug and BestFightStory myself :)

Here's a link to a Facebook event for the event (let me know if you can't see it): https://www.facebook.com/events/185009121684613/

Here's a link to Carlow East's FB page: https://www.facebook.com/carlow.east?fref=ts

And finally here's a link to the Seahawks Fans of NYC page where there are sure to be a lot of updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NYCeahawks/

On a side note, the Giants are on a 3 game win streak, but they haven't been playing very tough competition and Eli threw a pretty horrible interception today - I'm thinking that game could end up a lot like today's game (which would be fine by me)

rideaducati

Reaction score
I love seeing you guys on the tv broadcasts. There were a ton of Hawk fans in Atlanta today... GREAT SHOWING GUYS!!!

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I was planning on it but last time I went to see them play was when they lost 42-6 or something like that. And this year I am sticking to the rules of superstitions. lol

bestfightstory

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3s9k7l7p said:
I was planning on it but last time I went to see them play was when they lost 42-6 or something like that. And this year I am sticking to the rules of superstitions. lol

Get your ass to the game, dude!

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
HawkinNY, as bestfightstory said---get your ass to the game. And why weren't you at the last game at giant stadium when we beat them 2 yrs ago.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":2mn5esha said:
HawkinNY, as bestfightstory said---get your ass to the game. And why weren't you at the last game at giant stadium when we beat them 2 yrs ago.

I was going through a divorce and I have 4 kids so my arse was broke...lol

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
HawkinNY, that was a pretty good reason for missing the last game. Ha, now get your arse to this one.

Seeker

Reaction score
Seahawk fans gonna be walking around new York like snoop and dogg pound.

KK84

Reaction score
I'm about to buy tickets, but I have a quick question. How's the fan base in MetLife in the 300 levels? Will I have any issues wearing my #3? How bad is the view from up there?

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
NJlargent":1czg5vko said:
I will be there. We throw a huge tailgate catered by local restaurant. Would be nice to have a few hawks fans there since I'm aways the only one.

My friend, I believe your days of being the only Hawks fan in the room are drawing to a close. The 12's are spreading like wildfire.

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Havent sat in the 300 level yet but i heard its not bad.
It all depends on who they play, if The patriots get to the Super Bowl you will be surrounded by pats fans because the are only 200 miles away.

KK84

Reaction score
FDNYHAWK":128vyv9f said:
Havent sat in the 300 level yet but i heard its not bad.
It all depends on who they play, if The patriots get to the Super Bowl you will be surrounded by pats fans because the are only 200 miles away.

I mean for the giants game. I went to a game in Philly once and it wasn't the funniest experience. Just wondering if I need to upgrade seats to avoid a similar issue