Hawk Dynasty Beards!!

beasthawk

Reaction score
F1TGQUC

Hey I know this was a topic earlier and I like to think the whole idea was my brain child...(fight me) But anyway I mentioned in training camp that I won't trim or shave my beard as long as we do better than .500 come week four and no shaving til Feb.
Here my beard in all of its glory.... NO SHAVE TO SUPER BOWL!!!!

I showed you mine, no you show me YOURS! :lol:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
It WAS your brainchild on .NET. I can vouch for you.

HOWEVER.

It was I who coined the phrase 'Hawk Dynasty'.

AND I grow a beard every football season from September until March or April then shave in the months until September. Then grow the beard again. This has been my tradition for 18 years or so. With one exception....

After our loss in Atlanta last year I declared that I would NOT be shaving this offseason and would continue to grow beard until the conclusion of the Seattle Seahawks 2013-2014 campaign.

I figured a championship season calls for a Championship Beard.

Now tell me how to upload a photo from my iphone and I will show you all 14 months of mine....

minormillikin

Reaction score
That's a great beard. You could house entire ecosystems in that thing (perhaps you already are)!
I tried to grow a beard for about 5 months last year, and it doesn't fill in like yours. Maybe I'll just grow out my toenails for the cause.

OP
OP
beasthawk

beasthawk

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1r0gurbf said:
It WAS your brainchild on .NET. I can vouch for you.

HOWEVER.

It was I who coined the phrase 'Hawk Dynasty'.

AND I grow a beard every football season from September until March or April then shave in the months until September. Then grow the beard again. This has been my tradition for 18 years or so. With one exception....

After our loss in Atlanta last year I declared that I would NOT be shaving this offseason and would continue to grow beard until the conclusion of the Seattle Seahawks 2013-2014 campaign.

I figured a championship season calls for a Championship Beard.

Now tell me how to upload a photo from my iphone and I will show you all 14 months of mine....

Yes I think you are right, I used IMGUR you can just upload photos and its has a "message board ur"l you can just post like you would anything else..

dunceface

Reaction score
dear lord BFS! I can't tell where your beard stops and your vest starts........CHAMPIONSHIP

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2k1cjpar said:
Nobody can compete with BFS's beard.

Fortunately, it's not a competition. It's a cult. Step up and strut your stuff, mi amigo.

dunceface

Reaction score
when I TRY to grow a beard out it usually looks like this so I'll stick to the Hawk Dynasty toenails too...
3259266.jpg

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I decided to shave when the whiners showed some class. Hence this:

20090131191120_thumb.jpg

uncle fester

Reaction score
UK - Please tell us that's really you... :)

BFS - You get extra points for the stripe down the middle.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
BFS - Amazing! I expect you to be trailed by a bear...

Beasthawk - I wouldn't fly with you!

UK - Unimaginable... Glorious... Red...

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
That beard is insane. Due to job regulations I can't grow a beard but even if I did it would take about 40 yrs to grow something like that.

CPHawk

Reaction score
And where did you get that hat? From the same guy who makes all of Les Miles hats?