Have you seen this horrible rap video about the Seahawks?

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
At first I thought the guy was a troll until I saw the tattoos.

grizbob

Reaction score
Horrible rap is redundant, kinda like stinky crap :mrgreen:

bellingerga

Reaction score
Not just that his music is terrible, but he seems possibly mentally retarded. His tattoos are hilarious, and idiotic at best.

This guy is like a living breathing caricature of the biggest wannabe you can possibly imagine.

Almost embarassed for him.

CANHawk

Reaction score
OMG, I can't wait to watch the video. Youtube is blocked at work, but reading the story about Riff Raff makes me think it's going to be awfublous! (that's so awful that it's fabulous). This guy takes D-bag to a whole other level. I totally get it if it's a joke, but it's all the better if this guy actually thinks he's cool.

And Uncle Robbie, Grizz and our miscellanious other bretheren at or near the target demographic of AARP... why you gotta be hating on the hip hop all the time? I don't particularly care for modern jazz music, but some people do... and I accept that. I don't go running around to everybody I see talking about modern jazz and tell them their music sucks. I just live and let live baby... live and let live. :)

but yeah... Riff Raff = LOLZ.

Throwdown

Reaction score
-sigh- what sad is there's people out there who actually LIKE Riff Raffs music! I love me some ignorant hip hop, but that is a level I'll never go with the Riff Raffs and gucci manes of the world.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sorry Mr. CANifferoucious, but even though I can listen to anything from Enya to Judas Priest, rap, and hip-hop make me have diarrhea, which is crap by association.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Largent80":1ieszvpg said:
Sorry Mr. CANifferoucious, but even though I can listen to anything from Enya to Judas Priest, but rap, and hip-hop make me have diarrhea, which is crap by association.

That's just the old age, brah. I doubt a little jay-z has anything to do with it ;)

Largent80

Reaction score
You are probably right since I don't listen to his crap. I listen every morning to my own, and I'm sure it is similar... :lol:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Not even Macklemore, Largent? You've gotta at least not HATE him, I guess.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The whole "rap is crap" argument comes from two sources: obnoxious gothy teenagers who listen to dreary nu-metal type crap and old farts who don't really know what's relevant in music nowadays, they're content with their old records. The latter is all well and good, just odd that there'd even be bother to venture an opinion.

Latest posts