Harvins hip flared up-seeing doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

el capitan

Reaction score
While this is obviously disappointing there is only one player this offense can absolutely not afford to lose and it isn't Percy Harvin.

We will still win on monday. Go Hawks.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
This is why we shouldn't buy nice things.

We're great at developing players into our system, not buying already good ones. It's a shame he's got so much guaranteed money. I think Pete should have gone with John on this one.

Mr Hindsight

calhawkfan

Reaction score
Can we dump his salary at the end of the year, and focus on the players who actually play.

RussellMania

Reaction score
Sounds like it's time to put him on IR and hope for better luck next year. I'm gonna be bummed if we lose someone like Earl Thomas or Richard Sherman because of the money we spent on Harvin with seemingly no return for the investment.

SeahawksMSHing

Reaction score
Not the best of news after a bye week. However with or without Harvin I really believe Russell Wilson will lead this team to victory regardless of who plays... Wilson makes WR's look good... See Channel 83 for proof. Yes I want Harvin to play at the same time I don't think he is required to play to win... Lets stop with the Harvin bashing as its not really his fault, he got a big contract, he had a hip injury got it fixed and is struggling to get 100%. Dont hate the player who done nothing but try and play for the Seahawks. You can be mad at Thurmond for his poor choices, you can be upset with JS and PC for decisions they have made but being mad at Percy makes no logical sense to me. he is 24/25 years old and has a long career ahead of him, hope to see more of him this year but like I said, with or without I believe Wilson will lead this team to alot of W's...

rickychen

Reaction score
he looks like Erik Bedard more and more. So sad, we got so many hits in the past 1-2 weeks. I hate bye week!

King Dog

Reaction score
RussellMania":2w57i0ug said:
Sounds like it's time to put him on IR and hope for better luck next year. I'm gonna be bummed if we lose someone like Earl Thomas or Richard Sherman because of the money we spent on Harvin with seemingly no return for the investment.

Why is it time to put him on IR? Lol.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
When he helps win a Super Bowl for Seattle, all the naysayers will go away. Until he misses a practice next August. He'll never be welcome here, because Seahawks fans want a bunch of always healthy choir boys. You're all going to hate having Harvin on this roster.

If he's out for the season, he's still a Seahawk. A 25 year old Seahawk. Get used to this.

HawkCop

Reaction score
Calm yourselves people. We'll be fine with or without him. We've won 9 out of 10 so far without him. One man doesn't make a team. It sucks but it is what it is. Let's not fall apart on each other. GoHawks!

hawkfannj

Reaction score
mjwhitay":1377byz1 said:
When he helps win a Super Bowl for Seattle, all the naysayers will go away. Until he misses a practice next August. He'll never be welcome here, because Seahawks fans want a bunch of always healthy choir boys. You're all going to hate having Harvin on this roster.

If he's out for the season, he's still a Seahawk. A 25 year old Seahawk. Get used to this.
He won't be healthy enough to ever play in a Super Bowl . He will be watching from the sidelines this year book it.

jkitsune

Reaction score
mjwhitay":hs6ry18w said:

Emphasis added. While this is incredibly disappointing this year, especially with the stakes so high, he's still (hopefully) got a long career in front of him. Early returns aren't great, but I still have hope.

Still, as I said. Incredibly disappointing thus far.

A

Anonymous

RussellMania":1v1kcu8o said:
I'm gonna be bummed if we lose someone like Earl Thomas or Richard Sherman because of the money we spent on Harvin with seemingly no return for the investment.

My thoughts exactly. I know he's a game changer....but he has to play for that to happen. I'm not hating on him personally, but really, what has he done to earn his salary this year? He's been out almost three quarters of the season....who can guarantee that he's going to be just fine next season? I'm not willing to make that bet.

WindCityHawk

Reaction score
Deion Branch.

I bet the Vikings are laughing all the way to the bank. And the Saints are licking their chops.

Seaswab

Reaction score
He got to play against his old team, apparently that was enough for him

el capitan

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":1f12svua said:
Deion Branch.

I bet the Vikings are laughing all the way to the bank. And the Saints are licking their chops.

I hope the Saints are licking their chops because that's exactly where they're gonna get smacked by Marshawn Lynch on national television.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Leon's out there.

Harvin is looking like Branch all over again. And trading our first round pick for him? Ugh.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
We just need to rest him as much as possible and get him some snaps the last game of the season and then into the playoffs. All we need is to have him for the playoffs.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Lol at people being so knee-jerky. He's coming off a major surgery and we, as we have always been, are being very cautious with him. Its probably not even something serious and he can probably play, but Carroll is gonna continue being cautious with him until he is at full strength.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
akscoundrel":ic9at1v0 said:
Lol at people being so knee-jerky. He's coming off a major surgery and we, as we have always been, are being very cautious with him. Its probably not even something serious and he can probably play, but Carroll is gonna continue being cautious with him until he is at full strength.

Being cautious is one thing. Flying to New York to see the doctor is another.

Love the people telling everyone to relax. Comical.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkCop":1k66hlw4 said:
Calm yourselves people. We'll be fine with or without him. We've won 9 out of 10 so far without him. One man doesn't make a team. It sucks but it is what it is. Let's not fall apart on each other. GoHawks!
Exactly!
Some folks are more interested in their own ego's and want to be the first to scream "See, I told you so. I was right all along, look at me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts