HAPPY 43-8 DAY EVERYBODY!!!

D

DomeHawk

All the years of frustration just melted away. Finally, all the anger that I carried for so many years from the first Super Bowl was meaningless. Truly, one of the happiest days of my life.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Sgt. Largent":30bwt81x said:
I still remember the feeling after Harvin ran the 2nd half opening kickoff all the way back thinking "OMG this is really happening isn't it?"

That surreal moment will never dim or diminish for me.

+1, 2, AND 3...THOUSAND!
You couldn't have stopped me from Chester Cheezin' at that point of the game if you showed me video evidence of my wife getting her ovaries rearranged by a Niners fan while my house burned to the ground! :lol:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2hxrhvxq said:
I still remember the feeling after Harvin ran the 2nd half opening kickoff all the way back thinking "OMG this is really happening isn't it?"

That surreal moment will never dim or diminish for me.

Yep....I was still nervous going into that opening kickoff......After that....I was like OMG...we won the superbowl....we did it

hawxfreak

Reaction score
I still have it on a clean dvd I downloaded and also on a micro sd
Pefect copys too W/O commercials or wait , maybe I don't if this is a legal problem
I watch em when we go to the seahawks fest at ocean shores every year
Joe buck actually does a really positive and fun call
I would really like to have raible's call
Ahh memories

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
To be honest, I like this video by Joseph Vincent better than the Rain City two-hour one, even though it's all of seven minutes long. The YouTube one was taken down, so gotta watch it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boredfilmgrads ... 862839404/

Much better use of music, IMO...and the Rain City one is rather, ah, long-winded.

I have an offline HD(ish) version of the one I just linked, if anybody wants a copy of it, let me know.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah that's a fantastic video Roland. I will forever feel that we were by FAR the most dominant defense ever to be witnessed in Super Bowl history yet four years later it's all but forgotten by people outside of Seahawks Nation. It wasn't too long ago I was watching a segment on Total Access and they were talking about the most dominate defenses in NFL history and the 2013 Seahawks weren't even mentioned. Holy crap you have got to be kidding me. :34853_doh:

But WE know the truth. That defense absolutely made the then most prolific offense in NFL history look like children. It wasn't even close to a fair fight.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yep, absolutely one of the best defenses ever. Also, every time I watch that video I get chills when the Transformers music starts. (Percy's kick return.)

Oh, man...what a great time that was.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1atb8epz said:
To be honest, I like this video by Joseph Vincent better than the Rain City two-hour one, even though it's all of seven minutes long. The YouTube one was taken down, so gotta watch it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boredfilmgrads ... 862839404/

Much better use of music, IMO...and the Rain City one is rather, ah, long-winded.

I have an offline HD(ish) version of the one I just linked, if anybody wants a copy of it, let me know.
Agree 100% with this, it’s my favorite one. Between the clips of the Pey Pey worshippers not giving Seattle a chance sprinkled in, the music, the clip of Pete’s intitial press conference, Russ’ draft day reaction, the Niners game touchdown to Kearse in the NFCCG thrown in, it’s a well put together video. <————— Holy run on sentence there Batman! 8)

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":mtwriv5n said:
RolandDeschain":mtwriv5n said:

Agree 100% with this, it’s my favorite one. Between the clips of the Pey Pey worshippers not giving Seattle a chance sprinkled in, the music, the clip of Pete’s intitial press conference, Russ’ draft day reaction, the Niners game touchdown to Kearse in the NFCCG thrown in, it’s a well put together video. <————— Holy run on sentence there Batman! 8)

Agree. Wish they would had put some clips in there from this.

[youtube]LiKMtlKNPFU[/youtube]

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":waavizyw said:

Great find...

chris98251

Reaction score
Seahawks faithful, embrace it and remember, we are the boil that is between the toes of every NFL analyst and the league, our location is not considered big market even being ranked what 10 or so now in comparison to everything east of the Mississippi or in the LA sunshine market where Hollywood and media are king.

We are remembered when we kill a favorite for that weekend for about 10 seconds on ESPN, we are remembered when we screw something up as a butt of jokes, Lynch and his angst with the media is remembered so we get little attention, Sherman's brash personality and calling out mediots is also reflected in their opinions. They will jump on us first chance to smear us.

We were not suppose to dethrone the Broncos and embarrass Peyton, especially on that day in the biggest Market, yet we did.

Remember everyone, the most dominant performance in a Super Bowl that the League wants to forget about.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3j2yiqoc said:
Great find...
Thanks. The stupid authorities have gotten it removed from the web several times, it doesn't have the recognition that it should, so I am trying to spread it around, lol.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Bruno Mars and Locked Out of Heaven still bring back super memories of that day.