Happy 10 Years!

Rat

Reaction score
https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-qb-ma ... 5d827af666

Seahawks, QB Matt Flynn agree to three-year, $26M contract
Published: Mar 18, 2012 at 11:21 AM

The Seattle Seahawks hope another Green Bay Packers backup turns into their franchise quarterback.

The Seahawks reached an agreement with Matt Flynn on a three-year contract Sunday, bringing one of the most wanted -- yet unproven -- free agents to the Pacific Northwest. The Seahawks didn't announce financial terms, but a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora the deal is worth a maximum of $26 million, with $10 million guaranteed.

"Matt Flynn's the newest Seahawk... We're fired up to bring him to Seattle! #AlwaysCompete," coach Pete Carrolltweeted after the news broke.

"We are really excited to bring Matt in here to compete with Tarvaris," Carroll said.

I was very happy this day. I still think Flynn would have played well as the starter, he just got beat for the job in preseason.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Cyrus12":12gcghdl said:
Well I did think he was an upgrade over Whitehurst ..

But..but...he had the hair for the QB job...oh what might have been....imagine the Prell commercials he could have made instead of those cheesy Alaska Airline commercials like someone we once knew? :sarcasm_off:

Latest posts